Collapse

Mufti Ismail Menk Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today, it has become difficult to distinguish truth from falsehood. Society has become so fake that the truth actually bothers some people. Be cautious of what you hear and spread to others. Check and double check your news and their sources before you hit that send button!
    Hacked by M4mad_turk
    my instalgram id: m4mad_turk

Comment

Don't take for granted the favours of our Creator. No matter how much water there is around you, be mindful of those who are facing severe shortage of this precious resource from the Almighty. Don’t waste water.
      Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Imagine if the Almighty bestowed your blessings all at once! It would be a waste. You wouldn’t be able to enjoy it to the fullest. There’s wisdom in waiting; in bearing patience. So keep your faith and wait for the right time.
        Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

At some stage in your life, you’ve felt that life’s unfair. When you feel that way, you have to remind yourself that the Almighty is always in control, no matter what’s going on. Refuse to worry. Thank Him, knowing that He will always fight your battles.
          Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

The Almighty will never stop loving you, will never give up on you, will always have your back, will keep reminding you to turn back to Him, will pick you up each time you fall. So when the Most Merciful is there for you, who can be against you?
            Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Don't belittle the gifts the Almighty has bestowed on you by comparing your life to others. Looking at other people’s accounts on social media, their wealth, their holidays, their lifestyle can create discontentment, even envy in you. Don’t go that route. Be grateful!
              Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Never think that all the prayers you’ve been making are wasted. Nothing ever goes to waste with the Almighty. He’s got everything under control. The dreams you’ve been wanting so badly will come when He decides you’re ready for it!
                Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

When you’ve wronged someone, don’t try to turn the tables and make yourself the wronged party. You may think you’re getting away with it but the Almighty knows. In fact, you should be afraid because when it all comes back to you, the truth will out. He knows best!
                  Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

There will be people who will try to push you down and make you look bad. If you’ve done nothing wrong and have a clear conscience, don’t worry about it. The Almighty will lift you and make sure you emerge on top of it all.
                    Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

The more successful you are, the more likely people will plot and plan against you. Do your best to protect yourself against them but remember, there’s no power higher than the Almighty. If you have His protection, no one can harm you. Trust only Him!
                      Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Never feel like you have to go it alone. The Almighty is always there in both good and bad times. You’ll never have to face anything on your own as long as you call out to Him. He’s there waiting for you to turn back to Him. Do it today!
                        Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Sad things will happen in your life. Try not to be upset, learn to accept things and take it in your stride. It’s all part of the Almighty’s plan. So choose to be accepting and face everything with full confidence, knowing that He’s watching over you. Always.
                          Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

When someone hurts you, don’t keep the resentment in your heart. Forgive them. Don’t let the resentment control you. ‬It can make you miserable & stuck in your past. You’ll end up being controlled by the past. Let it all go. Move on.
                            Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Learn to look at your own faults often. In fact, when you scrutinise yourself, you wouldn’t dare to look for faults in others. Even if you spent every minute of your waking hours seeking His forgiveness, it wouldn’t be enough. But have hope because the Almighty is Merciful. ‬
                              Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

We’re too quick to judge and that’s a fact. We label the quiet ones as snobbish. Has it occurred to us that they could be hiding a deep pain & prefer not to talk about it? Be gentle with people just like we’d like them to be gentle with us. Don’t assume anything.
                                Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

Working...
                                X