here I am Aania,
    --------------
    When you were born, you were crying
    and everyone around you was smiling

Live your life in such a way, that
    when you die,
    you r the one smiling, and
    everyone one around you is crying

Life is itself a precious gift, that everyone live in a different way but some ppl live it in a v special way, with full of aims and full of happiness.

I once asked my friend what she thinks about "Life", she didnt say anything but "Smiled".At that time I coudnt see wat there was exactly behind her "smile".Infact I never had time to think, as I used to be v occupied....
    Occupied?--------yes, in struggling....I was running for something Impossible, I wont go into any detail of wat it was exactly coz it is another story, but simply I never knew what "Life" is in its true sense.

Its true that I was struggling v hard but in a wrong way....

justuju jis ki thi us ko to na paya hum ney
    is bahaaney sey magar deykh li dunya hum ney

then I took a break and started asking myself diff. qs, I started observing ppls approach and attitude towards different things and that of mine...

and then I realised that "Life" actually means struggle and hardwork but this time these two words sounds different...

It means that our duty is to continue working and working honestly and sincerely,leaving the results for Allah.If we have strong faith then there is only one thing to remember and that is "a prayer of muslim can even change his fortune.

Now i know wat there was behind that delicate "Smile".If I am asked to say it in a single line, my answer will be...

"Smile, coz Life is beautiful"

10/12/05
    22h45

Great ... contribution Gul thnx u so much.... :hug:
    Visit My Early PS Work
    You Are Welcome To Comment

Comment

Re: English-Writing Competition....

Unbroken Life Story

It was a particular day in the class room of Giridih College, a city college 3 km far from the town. Julie was A rank brilliant student of all the students in class, herself proud and over confident student, for the first time in her life, she stood in the second in the Terminal Examination, her arrogance was crushed, just she was defeated by Raj. Julie was plunged down, her record was broken in the Terminal Examination.

As time went on they gradually discovered the basic qualities of their opponents, and even one become the admirer of the other.

Russy the eldest sister of Julie was the first person to notice that a deep love had developed between her sister & Raj, she broke out in family and one evening as usual Raj entered to keep promise for one gaze of his dearest, Uncle shouted him, first of all given him an insulting class, then warned him do not enter.

Raj found a better prospective job in Czech Republic, before leaving country he desired to meet Julie. On an autumn evening of 2002 when the orange tint of the setting sun had spread its magic spell upon everything they could manage to meet at a fixed point of Madhuban, a Family Treat Hotel. They talked and made promise to be unit, both dreamt of nothing but goodness and innocent joys of LIFE and said good bye each other.

Raj had settled at Belehradska - 58 street, in Praha.

Later one year, he received downhearted news, the news which traumatized his heart, Julie had been married in Kolkata.

Raj is still out of country.
      Khandar wafa ka yaaro kured kar dekh lo
      Hamarey naam ka patthar zaroor milega

Comment

Originally posted by Spy009
        Unbroken Life Story

It was a particular day in the class room of Giridih College, a city college 3 km far from the town. Julie was A rank brilliant student of all the students in class, herself proud and over confident student, for the first time in her life, she stood in the second in the Terminal Examination, her arrogance was crushed, just she was defeated by Raj. Julie was plunged down, her record was broken in the Terminal Examination.

As time went on they gradually discovered the basic qualities of their opponents, and even one become the admirer of the other.

Russy the eldest sister of Julie was the first person to notice that a deep love had developed between her sister & Raj, she broke out in family and one evening as usual Raj entered to keep promise for one gaze of his dearest, Uncle shouted him, first of all given him an insulting class, then warned him do not enter.

Raj found a better prospective job in Czech Republic, before leaving country he desired to meet Julie. On an autumn evening of 2002 when the orange tint of the setting sun had spread its magic spell upon everything they could manage to meet at a fixed point of Madhuban, a Family Treat Hotel. They talked and made promise to be unit, both dreamt of nothing but goodness and innocent joys of LIFE and said good bye each other.

Raj had settled at Belehradska - 58 street, in Praha.

Later one year, he received downhearted news, the news which traumatized his heart, Julie had been married in Kolkata.

Raj is still out of country.

wow really wonderfull ... spy Paa ji.. khush raho...

really a
        wesome man.... :rose :rose :rose :rose

Did u write it all by urself... just a question... ab tak kahan the???? me ki yaad nahen aayee kabhi...???
        Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

Originally posted by Aania
          I’ve too much to write about life & life’s experiences, life doesn’t last with sunset, doesn’t ends with passed autumn, doesn’t stop with thunder or lightening but ends with the last breath. The sun rises, sets, springs boost to blossom flora, rain uplift green meadows, though all these natural margay rotates on its time but with its turning slides flash over phenomenal memorize some special events of past.

wow really wonderfull ... spy Paa ji.. khush raho...

really a
          wesome man.... :rose :rose :rose :rose

Did u write it all by urself... just a question... ab tak kahan the???? me ki yaad nahen aayee kabhi...???
          Copy paste…ha ha ha, joking,

Did you read all or formality dropped reply

Actually I didn’t find a competent, and I think who will be bothered if I post such type of unparalleled fictions, that’s why never preferred to post here.
          Last edited by Spy009; 14 December 2005, 13:49.

Comment

Did you read all or formality dropped reply

DWDLJG ki story lagi me ko.... lekin starting achi di... I mean kuch kuch bohat kuch wesa ich hai... :khi:
            Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

DWDLJG ki story lagi me ko.... lekin starting achi di... I mean kuch kuch bohat kuch wesa ich hai... :khi:
              Believe me this is true story, and now I would like to share more true happenings

keep patience

Comment

I'm not that good in writing, but have written little on life about my views.

********************* LIFE *********************

People say Life is a precious Gift, a journey, a challenge, a struggle, a tragedy, a game

Saima Shaheen

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Saima Shaheen

Excellent menacles of words Saima, YOU'RE good in writing.

Saima Shaheen

Off course we should be constent whatever in life to lead a happily life

Thanks Saima

Comment

********************* LIFE *********************

People say Life is a precious Gift, a journey, a challenge, a struggle, a tragedy, a game

Saima Shaheen

wow... nice thought Saima... .. for sure... u know how to write...
                    Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

Believe me this is true story, and now I would like to share more true happenings

keep patience
                      bring more... from ur surroundings... It ll be great to know all... :rose
                      Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

[/b][/i][/color][/size][/font]

Excellent menacles of words Saima, YOU'RE good in writing.

Off course we should be constent whatever in life to lead a happily life

Thanks Saima

Thnx Spy, nice of you to say so :ff:

But U thanked me for wht ??? :cc:
                        sigpic

Comment

wow... nice thought Saima... .. for sure... u know how to write...

Thnx A lot Dear for such encouraging comments :)

Its really sweet of you :phool:
                          sigpic

Comment

:ff:

But U thanked me for wht ??? :cc:

For sharing of spoke out

Comment