X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English-Writing Competition....

Assalam O Aliukum Frendz...

Once again...yeap..competition time... Are you guys ready...This time we are going to have "English-Writing Competition" ..

Topic : """LIFE"""

U can share life as a concept, as an essay, as a story, also as different stages... of your own life... (ur choice)or as a general aspect. ...Simply what you think of life... in ur own thoughts... in ur own hearts.... bring ur intellegence out... yes... bring ur thoughts out... does not matter... as a story , essay , paragraph, article...etc

Starting Date: December 07, 2005

Dead-Line: December 31, 2005

Results: First Week of January... After multi-voting Poll.

Lets start now.... Everybody is heartly Welcome here to share.. anything .... written by YOURSELF....
    YES YOU ALL CAN WRITE .... GOOD LUCK FRENDZ...

If u have any question regarding this thread PM me... (aania) I will be happy to answer all kind of your questions... Thank You GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY....
    Visit My Early PS Work
    You Are Welcome To Comment

Re: English-Writing Competition....

good idea.... :) mein bhi life per kuch likhon ga.... lakin abhi nahi baad mein
    :alhamd::SubhanAllhaa::alhamd::jazak::insha:

Comment

Originally posted by rehman
      good idea.... :) mein bhi life per kuch likhon ga.... lakin abhi nahi baad mein
      Welcome dear... waiting for ur contribution...
      Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

hmmm nice topic

par me writer nahi hon :(

try karongi agar huwa tu theek hai

actually aise kamo mai zara sochna parta haina :khi:

Comment

Originally posted by sheem
          hmmm nice topic

par me writer nahi hon :(

try karongi agar huwa tu theek hai

actually aise kamo mai zara sochna parta haina :khi:
          main kuch boloon.. mind na keryo...
          aaj kisi ne mujhey kaha .. mera aap kaa nick parrh ke kehney ko ji chah raha hai... Secret....
          Sheem ki bachi... daal daal kachi...handya main pakki fir bh kachiii.... NO EXCUSES GIRLY... Whatever is coming to ur mind... let ur hands type here...thats it...
          Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

nice topic Aania jii ....:rose

I will share my thoughts about life :insha: ....but not now after sometime :D:

Life is for laughing, loving and living.
            Enjoy it.

Last edited by *Hala*; 7 December 2005, 11:27.
            u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

Good topic aani - will try my best - if there are some moments left for me :)
              tumharey bas mein agar ho to bhool jao mujhey
              tumhein bhulaney mein shayid mujhey zamana lagey

Comment

Aania main urdu main likhon ga aap us ko english main ker daina

Comment

Originally posted by KHL
                  Aania main urdu main likhon ga aap us ko english main ker daina
                  mujhay pataa haii ap ka english ka....excellent in English :five
                  u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

Will try :rose
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aania
                      main kuch boloon.. mind na keryo...
                      aaj kisi ne mujhey kaha .. mera aap kaa nick parrh ke kehney ko ji chah raha hai... Secret....
                      Sheem ki bachi... daal daal kachi...handya main pakki fir bh kachiii.... NO EXCUSES GIRLY... Whatever is coming to ur mind... let ur hands type here...thats it...
                      ok will try na yaar Inshallah :eye:

Comment

Life is really Precious......But some time it not...some time it gives us Lot of and some take take it all back....
                        my personal feeling..here please read it care fully about life.

There was a man who had four sons. He wanted his sons to learn not to judge
                        things too quickly. So he sent them each on a quest, in turn, to go and look
                        at a pear tree that was a great distance away.

The first son went in the winter, the second in the spring, the third in
                        summer, and the youngest son in the fall.

When they had all gone and come back, he called them together to describe
                        what they had seen.

The first son said that the tree was ugly, bent, and twisted. The second son
                        said no it was covered with green buds and full of promise.

The third son disagreed; he said it was laden with blossoms that smelled so
                        sweet and looked so beautiful, it was the most graceful thing he had ever seen.

The last son disagreed with all of them; he said it was ripe and drooping
                        with fruit, full of life and fulfillment.

The man then explained to his sons that they were all right, because they
                        had each seen but only one season in the tree's life.

He told them that you cannot judge a tree, or a person, by only one season,
                        and that the essence of who they are and the pleasure, joy, and love that come
                        from that life can only be measured at the end, when all the seasons are up.

If you give up when it's winter, you will miss the promise of your spring,
                        the beauty of your summer, fulfillment of your fall.

Moral:

Don't let the pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest.
                        Don't judge life by one difficult season.
                        Persevere through the difficult patches
                        and better times are sure to come some time or later

Comment

Originally posted by Hala
                          mujhay pataa haii ap ka english ka....excellent in English :five
                          :alhamd:
                          hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...how did u know:phool:

Comment

Originally posted by KHL
                            Life is really Precious......But some time it not...some time it gives us Lot of and some take take it all back....
                            my personal feeling..here please read it care fully about life.

There was a man who had four sons. He wanted his sons to learn not to judge
                            things too quickly. So he sent them each on a quest, in turn, to go and look
                            at a pear tree that was a great distance away.

The first son went in the winter, the second in the spring, the third in
                            summer, and the youngest son in the fall.

When they had all gone and come back, he called them together to describe
                            what they had seen.

The first son said that the tree was ugly, bent, and twisted. The second son
                            said no it was covered with green buds and full of promise.

The third son disagreed; he said it was laden with blossoms that smelled so
                            sweet and looked so beautiful, it was the most graceful thing he had ever seen.

The last son disagreed with all of them; he said it was ripe and drooping
                            with fruit, full of life and fulfillment.

The man then explained to his sons that they were all right, because they
                            had each seen but only one season in the tree's life.

He told them that you cannot judge a tree, or a person, by only one season,
                            and that the essence of who they are and the pleasure, joy, and love that come
                            from that life can only be measured at the end, when all the seasons are up.

If you give up when it's winter, you will miss the promise of your spring,
                            the beauty of your summer, fulfillment of your fall.

Moral:

Don't let the pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest.
                            Don't judge life by one difficult season.
                            Persevere through the difficult patches
                            and better times are sure to come some time or later
                            Really good one... Jiger... thnx u so much...
                            Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

here I am Aania,
                              --------------
                              When you were born, you were crying
                              and everyone around you was smiling

Live your life in such a way, that
                              when you die,
                              you r the one smiling, and
                              everyone one around you is crying

Life is itself a precious gift, that everyone live in a different way but some ppl live it in a v special way, with full of aims and full of happiness.

I once asked my friend what she thinks about "Life", she didnt say anything but "Smiled".At that time I coudnt see wat there was exactly behind her "smile".Infact I never had time to think, as I used to be v occupied....
                              Occupied?--------yes, in struggling....I was running for something Impossible, I wont go into any detail of wat it was exactly coz it is another story, but simply I never knew what "Life" is in its true sense.

Its true that I was struggling v hard but in a wrong way....

justuju jis ki thi us ko to na paya hum ney
                              is bahaaney sey magar deykh li dunya hum ney

then I took a break and started asking myself diff. qs, I started observing ppls approach and attitude towards different things and that of mine...

and then I realised that "Life" actually means struggle and hardwork but this time these two words sounds different...

It means that our duty is to continue working and working honestly and sincerely,leaving the results for Allah.If we have strong faith then there is only one thing to remember and that is "a prayer of muslim can even change his fortune.

Now i know wat there was behind that delicate "Smile".If I am asked to say it in a single line, my answer will be...

"Smile, coz Life is beautiful"

10/12/05
                              22h45
                              Last edited by Z.; 11 December 2005, 00:25.
                              " Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals "

Comment

Working...
                              X