Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunan Ibn Majah

It was narrated from Ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
    “When a rich man takes too long to repay a debt, this is wrongdoing, and if the debt is transferred to a rich man, you should accept if.”
    اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
    اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Comment

Shurahbil bin Muslim Al-Khawlani said:
      I heard Abu Umamah Al-Bahil say: “I heard the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) say: “The guarantor is responsible and the debt must be repaid.' ”
      اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
      اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Comment

It was narrated from Ibn 'Abbas:
        That during the time of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), a man pursued a debtor who owed him ten Dinar, and he said: “I do not have anything to give you.” He (the creditor) said: “No, by Allah, I will not leave you until you pay the debt or you bring me a guarantor.” Then he dragged him to the Prophet (ﷺ) and the Prophet (ﷺ) said to him: “How long will you wait?” He said: “One month.” The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “I will be a guarantor for him.” Then he came to him at the time the Prophet (ﷺ) had said, and the Prophet (ﷺ) said to him: “Where did you get this from?” He said: “From a mine.” He said: “There is nothing good in it,” and he paid the debt for him.

Comment

It was narrated that 'Uthman bin 'Abdullah bin Mawhab said:
          “I heard 'Abdullah bin Abu Qatadah narrate from his father that a corpse was brought to the Prophet (ﷺ) for him to offer the funeral prayer, and he said: 'Pray for your companion, for he owes a debt.' Abu Qatadah said: 'I will stand surely for him?' The Prophet (ﷺ) said: 'In full?' He said: 'In full.” And the debt he owed was eighteen or nineteen Dirham.”

Comment

Suhaib Al-Khair narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
            “ Any Man who takes out a loan, having resolved not to pay it back, will meet Allah (SWT) as a thief.”

Comment

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:
              “Whoever takes people's wealth with the intention of destroying it, Allah (SWT) will destroy him.”

Comment

It was narrated from Thawban, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
                “Anyone whose soul leaves his body and he is free of three things, will enter Paradise: Arrogance, stealing from the spoils of war, and debt.”

Comment

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
                  “The soul of the believer is attached to his debt until it is paid off.”

Comment

It was narrated from Ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
                    “Whoever dies owing a Dinar or a Dirham, it will be paid back from his good deeds, because then there will be no Dinar or Dirham.”

Comment

It was narrated from Jabir that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
                      “Whoever leaves behind money, it is for his heirs, and whoever leaves behind a debt for children, I am nearer to the believers.”

Comment

Working...
                      X