X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunan Ibn Majah

Assalamalikum

Ahadith collection Sunan Ibn Majah
    اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
    اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Re: Sunan Ibn Majah

the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “Do not take back your charity.”
    اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
    اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Comment

'Abdullah bin 'Abbas narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
      “The likeness of the one who gives charity then takes it back is that of a dog who vomits then goes back and eats its vomit.”

Comment

It was narrated from 'Umar, meaning, from his father, his grandfather 'Umar, that :
        he gave a horse in charity at the time of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), then he saw its owner selling it for a low price. He went to the Prophet (ﷺ) and asked him about that, and he said: “Do not buy what you gave in charity.”

Comment

It was narrated from Zubair bin 'Awwam that :
          he gave a horse called Ghamr or Ghamrah to someone, then he saw one of its colts or fillies attributed to his horse being sold, but he refrained from (buging) it.

Comment

It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin Buraidah that his father said:
            “A woman came to-the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: 'O Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), I gave my mother a slave girl of mine, and she has died.' The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'Allah (SWT) has rewarded you, and returned to you your inheritance (without your seeking that.' ”

Comment

It was narrated from 'Amr bin Shu'aib, from his father, that his grandfather said:
              “A man came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: 'I gave my mother a garden of mine, and she has died and has no other heir but me.' The Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said: 'Your charity is valid and your garden has been returned to you.' ”

Comment

It was narrated that Ibn 'Umar said:
                “Umar bin Khattab acquired some land at Khaibar, and he came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and consulted him. He said: 'O Messenger of Allah(ﷺ), I have been given some wealth at Khaibar and I have never been given any wealth that is more precious to me than it. What do you command me to do with it? He said: 'If you wish, you can make it an endowment and give (its produce) in charity.' So 'Umar gave it on the basis that it would not be sold, given away or inherited, and (its produce) was to be given to the poor, to relatives, for freeing slaves, in the cause of Allah, to way fares and to guests; and there was nothing wrong if a person appointed to be in charge of it consumed from it on a reasonable basis or feeding a fried, without accumulating it for himself.”

Comment

It was narrated that Ibn 'Umar said:
                  “Umar bin Khattab said: 'O Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), the one hundred shares of the Khaibar I have never been given any wealth that is more beloved to me than them, and I wanted to give them in charity.' The Prophet (ﷺ) said: 'Make it an endowment and give its produce in the cause of Allah (SWT).”

Comment

Shurahbil Muslim said:
                    I heard Abu Umamah say: “I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: 'Borrowed items are to be returned and an animal borrowed for milking is to be returned.”

Comment

It was narrated that Anas bin Malik said:
                      “I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: 'Borrowed items are to be returned and an animal borrowed for milking is to be returned.' ”

Comment

It was narrated from Samurah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
                        “The hand that takes is responsible for what it has taken until it returns it.”

Comment

It was narrated from 'Amr bin Shu'aib, from his father, that his grandfather said:
                          “The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'Whoever is entrusted with an item for safekeeping, is not responsible for it (so long as he is not negligent).' ”

Comment

It was narrated from 'Urwah Al-Bariqi that :
                            the Prophet (ﷺ) gave him a Dinar to buy him a sheep, and he bought two sheep for him, then he sold one of them for a Dinar, and bought a Dinar and a sheep to the Prophet (ﷺ). The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) prayed for blessing for him.

Comment

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
                              “(Wrongdoing) is when a rich man takes a long time to repay a debt, and if one of you is referred to a rich man (to collect a debt), he should accept that referral.”

Comment

Working...
                              X