bohat khoob muskaan!
    itna khoobsoorat kalam share karne ka shukriya
    khush raho
    :)

Comment

Re: Jhoot Se Dil Behla Leti Hoon....

Originally posted by SaPpHiRe
      hey muskan.....

yeah i know that everyone got his or her own choice,,,,,,and thats maybe the reason why I dont like poetry.......cause i think its just some simple words u put together and explain alot of stuff,,,,,, i fu see it with my point of view i think i can say or explain all ur feelings by beeing honest,,,,thats enough for me,,,,,,,,thats i have the words in my mouth and know how to use them,,,i dont htink its importent to make alot of rhymes out of it and make it sound like some specfiel textt and spend ur time on this kind of crap......

but thats my opinion everyone got hi/her own.......so offcourse if u like it keep it up thats only good for u yeah.....like i love music,.and maybe someone dont.....i live with music standing up in the morning,,,,going to the toilet and making my homework,,,,,,everysecond the music is one......and music mei bhi to sheri and shairi ka istemaal hota hai.....na so offcourse mujhe sher aur shairi sunene mei koi problem nahi hai,,lekin i dont waste my time making some.......hehe lekin apni apni soch hoti hai right.......

hnmm:), clever! But think for a moment My Dear Sapphire, If writing poetry is a waste of time......listening to the music is a waste of money aswell. Anyway somehow u do listen to that crap, called Shayeri. Why don't u sing your own songs? Because, u dont know how to write poetry. So shouldn't oppose other's intrests. And believe me it does not take time to write a poem, its all what one just thinks.

Comment

Re: Jhoot Se Dil Behla Leti Hoon....

Originally posted by WOH LARKI View Post
        :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose
        :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X