X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for Breast cancer prevention

Tips for Breast cancer prevention

1--loose weight-
    overweight persons have more risk of breast cancer.Try to balance your weight.daily do exercise atleast 30 minutes 5 for days in a week.

2--Balance diet-
    Eat healthy food .use vegetables and fruits in your daily diet.avoid sugared drink .avoid carbohydrates and food's that makes you fat .
    Eat proteine diet such as chicken breast , fish .Eat red meat in moderation .whole grains are best food..use vegetable oil .

3--Exercise-
    Increase physical activites.do exercise daily it will decreased the risk of breast cancer.30 minutes walk will give you healthy life.
    follow the healthy life style.

4--Avoid Alcohol-
    Alcohol increase the risk factor of breast cancer.avoid alcohol.

5--Avoid hormone replacement theorapy-
    Woman should avoid Menopausal hormone therapy ,it increase the risk of breast cancer.

6--Family history of breast cancer-
    Those woman wo have history of breast cancer in their family should talk to their doctor , and go for regular checkup.
    Mother or sister,had breast cancer before reaching menopause than your own risk of cancer may be higher than average.

7--Avoid smoking-
    Don't smoke .In some woman it increased the risk of breast cancer.

8--Breast feeding-
    woman should breast-feed their babies atleast one year .It will reduced the risk of breast cancer later.
    Attached Files

Re: Tips for Breast cancer prevention

thanks for sharing

Comment

nice sharing......

Comment

Originally posted by maaria View Post
        Tips for Breast cancer prevention

1--loose weight-
        overweight persons have more risk of breast cancer.Try to balance your weight.daily do exercise atleast 30 minutes 5 for days in a week.

2--Balance diet-
        Eat healthy food .use vegetables and fruits in your daily diet.avoid sugared drink .avoid carbohydrates and food's that makes you fat .
        Eat proteine diet such as chicken breast , fish .Eat red meat in moderation .whole grains are best food..use vegetable oil .

3--Exercise-
        Increase physical activites.do exercise daily it will decreased the risk of breast cancer.30 minutes walk will give you healthy life.
        follow the healthy life style.

4--Avoid Alcohol-
        Alcohol increase the risk factor of breast cancer.avoid alcohol.

5--Avoid hormone replacement theorapy-
        Woman should avoid Menopausal hormone therapy ,it increase the risk of breast cancer.

6--Family history of breast cancer-
        Those woman wo have history of breast cancer in their family should talk to their doctor , and go for regular checkup.
        Mother or sister,had breast cancer before reaching menopause than your own risk of cancer may be higher than average.

7--Avoid smoking-
        Don't smoke .In some woman it increased the risk of breast cancer.

8--Breast feeding-
        woman should breast-feed their babies atleast one year .It will reduced the risk of breast cancer later.
        Miss maaria

Can you explain the source of your Material ?
        Is it your?
        Is it spam from other Webs ?

Please reply all answers

Comment

Originally posted by sideAdmin View Post
          Miss maaria

Can you explain the source of your Material ?
          Is it your?
          Is it spam from other Webs ?

Please reply all answers
          hi Mr.sideAdmin

i'm medical student.I have written these notes by myself not copied from other websites.I'm just spreading the awarenes about cancer.This is very common disease now a days so erveyone should take care of herself n get information about this ..

Comment

hi Mr.sideAdmin

i'm medical student.I have written these notes by myself not copied from other websites.I'm just spreading the awarenes about cancer.This is very common disease now a days so erveyone should take care of herself n get information about this ..
            Thanks for kind reply.
            We request you at the end of Thread, you please ADD this line ( Copy Right :- www.Pegham.com )

Comment

Thanks for kind reply.
              We request you at the end of Thread, you please ADD this line ( Copy Right :- www.Pegham.com )
              is it compulsory to write the forum name with copyright?

Comment

is it compulsory to write the forum name with copyright?
                Yes. It is very Important regarding Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
                Megaupload Ltd, best known for its closed websites including the top-15 file hosting service megaupload.com, is an online Hong Kong–based company established in 2005 that ran online services related to file storage. It had millions of dollors as a reserve. But it was violating the Copy Right Act so that finally it had been banned by US. Digital Millennium.
                So we request you that please follow the rules.

Comment

Yes. It is very Important regarding Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
                  Megaupload Ltd, best known for its closed websites including the top-15 file hosting service megaupload.com, is an online Hong Kong–based company established in 2005 that ran online services related to file storage. It had millions of dollors as a reserve. But it was violating the Copy Right Act so that finally it had been banned by US. Digital Millennium.
                  So we request you that please follow the rules.
                  ok right .. i will write forum name in my Articles ..
                  Thanks for the info .

Comment

Working...
                  X