• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: personality Test

40 points

31 TO 40 POINTS:

Others see you as sensible, cautious,careful and practical. They see you
    as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those
    who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

Comment

mine is

31 TO 40 POINTS:

as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those
      who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

Comment

Originally posted by itfreak View Post
        mine is

31 TO 40 POINTS:

mashallah :D

Comment

me ka 47 nikla ha:khi:

Comment

Originally posted by fari View Post
            me ka 47 nikla ha:khi:
            mubarak ho :D:

Comment

41 TO 50 POINTS:

Others see you as fresh,lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Comment

32 points :)

Comment

Working...
                X