personality Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• personality Test

اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
    اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Re: personality Test

Ouuff aap ne to mujhe dara diya :tauba

Mere pas bhi ek post thi "Personality Test" main soch rahi thi psot kero, magar aap ki post dekhi to laga shayed aap ne post ker di, cause main ne apni post per kuch mehnat ki hai, wo is se diefferent hai, ous main you judge by picture not bu answers, ab aap en yeh post ker di to main wo next week ker doon gi :wk

Wese its nice , I tried it, I got 41 points :D
    sigpic

Comment

31 ... Test Realy works :)

Comment

47 points......

well i guess.....that says something about....me...if it relates to something...less volatile...

Yes...this test rocks....

Comment

Originally posted by Saima Shaheen
          Ouuff aap ne to mujhe dara diya :tauba

Mere pas bhi ek post thi "Personality Test" main soch rahi thi psot kero, magar aap ki post dekhi to laga shayed aap ne post ker di, cause main ne apni post per kuch mehnat ki hai, wo is se diefferent hai, ous main you judge by picture not bu answers, ab aap en yeh post ker di to main wo next week ker doon gi :wk

Wese its nice , I tried it, I got 41 points :D
          Yaar tum bhi apna test le aao naan plz.....

Main apne aap ko mazeed discover kerna chahta hoon....hain hain.....plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

:rose

Comment

Originally posted by aas
            Yaar tum bhi apna test le aao naan plz.....

Main apne aap ko mazeed discover kerna chahta hoon....hain hain.....plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

:rose

Nahi na, asiey phir maza nahi aayeh ga na, main kuch fun next week ke liyeh rakh leti hoon na :eye:

wese ous main koi calculations nahi hai, bas aap sab ke ek image select kerna hai, Oops yeh sab to main next week hi btaoo gi , so stay tuned :D
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Saima Shaheen
              Nahi na, asiey phir maza nahi aayeh ga na, main kuch fun next week ke liyeh rakh leti hoon na :eye:

wese ous main koi calculations nahi hai, bas aap sab ke ek image select kerna hai, Oops yeh sab to main next week hi btaoo gi , so stay tuned :D
              Jee bilkul....waise bhi...maine last line post kerne ke ba'd perhi thi.....agle hufte waali....ain't i the biggest duffer in town....I presume i am.....muhahahah

Khair....psychology main itne test diye hain ke...kiya butaon....aur her test dene ke ba'd aik nayi cheez maloom hoti apne baare main....maza bhi ata magar.....phir sochna bhi perta....ke...am i the one i always thought i would....after all these years....

and u know what....

u can always defy test and numbers.....but...u can't defy the REAL u....the real thing....it's best to get to know yourself...quicker than any one else.......:)

Comment

Originally posted by aas
                Jee bilkul....waise bhi...maine last line post kerne ke ba'd perhi thi.....agle hufte waali....ain't i the biggest duffer in town....I presume i am.....muhahahah

Khair....psychology main itne test diye hain ke...kiya butaon....aur her test dene ke ba'd aik nayi cheez maloom hoti apne baare main....maza bhi ata magar.....phir sochna bhi perta....ke...am i the one i always thought i would....after all these years....

and u know what....

u can always defy test and numbers.....but...u can't defy the REAL u....the real thing....it's best to get to know yourself...quicker than any one else.......:)

Exactly :maan:

U know what I always belived " Jis tara ek insan khudh ko evaluate ker sakta hai aur amajh sakta hai wese koi dosra kabhi nahi ker sakta"
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

abhi jaldi me hun na araam se aa kar reply karun gi :)

Comment

1. When do you feel your best?
                      c) late at night (6 Points)

2. You usually walk
                      c) less fast head up, looking the world in the face (7 Points)

3. When talking to people you
                      e) play with your ear, touch your chin, or smooth
                      your hair (6 Points)

4. When relaxing, you sit with
                      c) your legs stretched out or straight (2 Points)

5. When something really amuses you, you react with
                      d) a sheepish smile (5 Points)

6. When you go to a party or social gathering
                      c) make the quietest entrance, trying to stay unnoticed (2 Points)

7. You're working very hard, concentrating hard, and you're interrupted.
                      Do you..
                      c) vary between these two extremes (4 Points)

8. Which of the following colors do you like most?
                      g) brown or gray (1 Point)

9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going
                      tosleep, you lie
                      d) with your head on one arm (2 Points)

10. You often dream that you are
                      e) you usually have dreamless sleep (6 Points)

41 Total Points i guess ..!!

Comment

41 TO 50 POINTS:

Others see you as fresh,lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out

Comment

wow 100/100 hamen to maloom hi nahhin thaa ham itnee smart hen ..
                          :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose
                          woh rooth hi rahay manzoor hay lekin
                          yaaro ussay samjhao mera sheher na choray
                          :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose

Comment

my score 50

Others see you as fresh,lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

" Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals "

Comment

waao mere 41 :D

Comment

Working...
                              X