Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athan pro 3.0

aslam-o-alikum
    ma aap ky liy ik Islamic software laya hoon.Bohat hi acha software ha.
    Athan pro 3.0 Athan Pro 3.0 (fr,eng,arabic).exe
    mujhy yeh software bohat hi pasand ha umeed ha aap ko bhi pasand ay ga.

is k bary ma kafi detail ma ny nichy Paste ker di ha.Kafi lambi ha time ho to per lyna.wasy ik baat bataoon ma ny yeh khud bhi puri kabhi nahi pari ha :khi:
    but yeh software ma use ker raha hoon.

Q1. What is the use of the Athan (Azan) Software?
    Ans. If the Athan (Azan) program is running in your computer then automatically the Athan (Azan) will start at every prayer time, 5 times a day.

<A name=2>Q2. How many cities are covered in the Athan software?
    Ans. IslamicFinder covers more than 6 million cities, towns, and villages around the world.

<A name=3>Q3. How can I set my city for the Athan (Azan)?
    Ans. Click on the "Options" in the top menu and select "City Selection", a small window will open. Please choose your city from there.

<A name=4>Q4. If my city is not present in the OPTIONS -- > CITY SELECTION window, then how can I add it?
    Ans. There is a button "Add New City" in the Cities list small window. Please click it and one new window will open. Then you can choose your country from the left box, the cities in your country will appear in the right box, please choose your city from there and press "Save" button. The Athan (Azan) software will start to show your city prayer times.

<A name=5>Q5. If my city is not present in the OPTIONS -- > CITY SELECTION --> ADD NEW CITY then what should I do?
    Ans. There is a button "Your city is not listed? Click here for 6 Million cities" below the country list. First choose your country then press this button and it will open one new window that shows the search box to search any city or village in your country. This option needs the Internet connection only one time when you add your city. After adding the city, you do not need the Internet connection for the Athan (Azan) software.

<A name=6>Q6. How can I add my city if I have the latitude and longitude of my city?
    Ans. Click on the "Options" in the top menu and select "Setting". A window will open, now please add here every thing about your city and then press the "Save" button. The Athan (Azan) software will start to show your city prayer times.

<A name=7>Q7. How can I change the latitude and longitude of my city?
    Ans. Please click the word latitude or longitude in the main window. A small window will open to change them. The second method is click on the "Options" in the top menu and select "Setting". A window will open, now please change anything that you like and press the "Save" button, the Athan (Athan) software will start to show prayer times with your settings.

<A name=8>Q8. How can I change the calculation method, timezone, juristic method and daylight savings after adding my city?
    Ans. Please click these words like calculation method, timezone, juristic method and daylight saving in the main window. A small window will open to change them. The second method is click on the "Options" in the top menu and select "Setting". A window will open, now please change anything that you like and press the "Save" button, the Athan (Athan) software will start to show prayer times with your settings.

<A name=9>Q9. Can I contact islamicFinder for help?
    Ans. Yes, you can contact us at <A href="http://www.islamicfinder.org/athanContact.php" target=_blank>http://www.islamicfinder.org/athanContact.php Please send us your city, state, zip code and country name with your question. Secondly, what is your windows, media player and the Internet browser versions?

Q10. How accurate is the prayer times' program?
    Ans. We have responses from all over the world. Currently, we have received 99.9% accuracy.

<A name=11>Q11. How can I confirm that you are providing accurate prayer times?
    Ans. Please compare the sunrise (shurooq) and sunset (Maghrib) time with your area. If they are almost the same then it is obvious that the prayer times are accurate. But if you find difference then contact us at <A href="http://www.islamicfinder.org/athanContact.php" target=_blank>http://www.islamicfinder.org/athanContact.php mentioning your city, state, zip code and country name.

Q12. During adding my city, I observe that my city appears in your site more than once?
    Ans. Actually, sometimes more than one city has the same name and spelling in a country, but their state and location are different. If you are living in the USA and Canada then we show state name with every city so you can select your city easily but if you belong to other countries then we show latitude and longitude of all the cities so you can differentiate your city from other cities with the same name.

<A name=13>Q13. What language should I use for my question?
    Ans. We can reply to emails in English or Arabic.

<A name=14>Q14. Can I get a printable format of annual prayer times?
    Ans. Yes, you can get printable format of annual prayer times from <A href="http://www.islamicfinder.org/world.php" target=_blank>www.islamicFinder.org

Q15. I am unable to listen the athan sound.
    Ans. Please check your windows media player. If you do not have windows media player or old version of media player then download the new version from <A href="http://www.microsoft.com/mediaplayer" target=_blank>http://www.microsoft.com/mediaplayer

Q16. Can I give suggestions for the improvement of the Athan (Azan) software?
    Ans. Yes, we always welcome suggestions for its improvement. Contact us at <A href="http://www.islamicfinder.org/athanContact.php" target=_blank>http://www.islamicfinder.org/athanContact.php

Q17. Should I connect to the Internet while running the Athan software?
    Ans. No. You do not need the Internet connection to run the Athan software. You only need the Internet connection when you want to add your city in software from more than 6 Million cities. By default, Makkah city is present and you can add any city in the world.

<A name=18>Q18. Will the Athan (Azan) play automatically at prayer times?
    Ans. Yes, at every prayer time the Athan (Azan) will play automatically. If it does not play, please first click the "Play" button in the main window to make sure that you can hear the Athan sound. For testing automatic Athan sound, you can adjust your system clock one minute before any prayer time. After one minute, the Athan (Azan) should start automatically.

<A name=19>Q19. What are the system requirements for Athan (Azan) software?
    Ans. Windows 98, NT, ME, 2000, XP and Sound card.

<A name=20>Q20. How to change the Maghrib and Dhuhr prayer times for a few minutes?
    Ans. IslamicFinder shows Maghrib after one minute of sunset and Dhuhr prayer time after one minute of Zawal time (Zawal is when the sun reaches its zenith (midway point). The period of Zawal lasts until the sun commences its decline towards the west. There is not standard period of Zawal. It differs from place to place depending on the Geographical location). You can change it too. Click on the "Options" in the top menu and select "Setting", a window will open. In this window you can change the Dhuhr and Maghrib times Intervals.

<A name=21>Q21. Which prayer times depend on the Prayer calculation method and juristic method?
    Ans. Fajr and Isha prayer times depend on five prayer calculation methods. OrganizationAngle of the sun under the Horizon (Fajr)Angle of the sun under the Horizon (Isha) Region University Of Islamic Sciences, Karachi18 Degrees 18 Degrees Pakistan, Bangladesh,
    India, Afghanistan, Parts of Europe Islamic Society of North America 15 Degrees 15 Degrees Parts of the USA, Canada, Parts of the UK Muslim World League 18 Degrees 17 Degrees Europe, The Far East, Parts of the USA Umm Al-Qura Committee19 Degrees 90 minutes after the Sunset Prayer
    120 minutes (in Ramadan only) The Arabian Peninsula Egyptian General Authority of Survey 19.5 Degrees 17.5 Degrees Africa, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Malaysia, Parts of the USA
    Asr prayer time depends on juristic method. In the standard method (which is used by Imamas Shafii, Hanbali, and Maliki), the Asr prayer time starts when the shadow of an object is equivalent to its height. Whereas in the Hanafi method, the Asr prayer time starts when the shadow of an object is twice its height.

<A name=22>Q22. How can I know that I have the latest version of the Athan (Azan) software?
    Ans. Please click on the "Help" in the top menu. Then choose "Check for upgrade version". A small window will open. Please press the "Start" button in this window and it will check either you have the new or old version. This feature needs the Internet connection.

<A name=23>Q23. Why does the Athan (Azan) software show the wrong date and time for today?
    Ans. You need to check your computer date and time. The Athan (Azan) software shows your system date and time. There is a word "Change" under the date/time, please click it and a small window will open, here you can adjust the date and time.

<A name=24>Q24. How can I send prayer time's alerts to computers in my network?
    Ans. There is an option "Add Net User" in the top menu of the Athan software. Click on it and you will get one small window. Now you can add the computer names present in your network there. At every prayer time, the computer names that you added will get alert message for prayer times.

<A name=25>Q25. How can I stop the Athan software from running at startup?
    Ans. Please click the "Options" in the top menu and then click on "Advanced Options". A small window will open. You can change the settings from there.

<A name=26>Q26. How can I hide the Athan window after Automatic Athan when it pops up on the desktop?
    Ans. Please click the "Options" in the top menu and then click on "Advanced Options". A small window will open. You can change the settings from there.

<A name=27>Q27. How can I hide the Athan (Azan) window at startup of computer? It should run in the task bar near the clock silently at startup.

<A name=28>Q28. How can I stop the Bismillah from running at startup?

<A name=29>Q29. How can I listen to different Athan (Azan) reciters for every prayer time in one day?
    Ans. In the main window, there is an option "More Athans" near the play button. Please click it. A small window will open where you can choose a different reciter for every prayer time.

<A name=30>Q30. How can I add my favourite reciter's file for the Athan (Azan) in the software?
    Ans. In the main window, there is an option "More Athans" near the play button. Please click the option and a small window will open where you can add your favourite reciter's file in the software.

<A name=31>Q31. How can I listen to Quran recitation before or after every Athan (Azan)?
    Ans. Please click the "Tools" in the top menu and choose "Quran Recitation". A window will open where you can make the settings to listen to the Quran recitation after or before any Athan (Azan) time.

<A name=32>Q32. How can I change the color of the Athan (Azan) software window?
    Ans. Please click the "Tools" in the top menu and choose "Change Color". You will get lot of color skins and customized color option for your choice.

<A name=33>Q33. How can I completely exit the software?
    Ans. Please right click the Athan (Azan) icon present in the right bottom of the computer screen and choose the "Exit" from the menu.

Q34. How can I uninstall the Athan (Azan) software?
    Ans. Please click the "Start" button present at the left bottom of your computer. Then click "Programs". After that, choose "Athan" from menu and then choose "Uninstall" option. The simple path is START --> PROGRAMS --> ATHAN --> UNINSTALL

Re: Athan pro 3.0

Very nice software - Thanx for sharing :)
    Allah

Comment

Nyce!! Sharing
      Coooooooolllllll

Comment

Its Fantasic ..Thank you so much 4 sharing with us
        ہے الف و لیلہ سی زندگی درپیش
        سو جاگتی ہوئی ، اک شہر زاد ہے دل میں

Comment