• Show
Clear All

• My Designed CV WEB PAGE FOR You..!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cv-qabilenafrat..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	2481490
    I Can Teach Here The Whole Process How i made this ..if you want to Learn then show your interest here

Attached Files

Re: My Designed CV WEB PAGE FOR You..!

very nice bro but try to improve ur English skilles

Comment

thanks for appreciating my work and i also have my English in team line or work ...do not worry at all ...i really avoid extensive use of English here other wise i have many blades to cut off the shells .:p Moreover ,one thing i will suggest you to correct your spell mistakes ...SKILLES ..LOL

Comment

ya Allah sab ko apney hifz-o-amaan main rakh

Comment

ha ha lol 372-haha
          Originally posted by Qabil-e-Nafrat View Post
          thanks for appreciating my work and i also have my English in team line or work ...do not worry at all ...i really avoid extensive use of English here other wise i have many blades to cut off the shells .:p Moreover ,one thing i will suggest you to correct your spell mistakes ...SKILLES ..LOL

Comment

@ Day Walker Bro ..This is not my first try at all ...this is some thing very basic for learners here ..!

LOl hi LOL ..What The Heck ..and i am afraid ..i must say ..a stupid heck ...dear i have said in the start up description that this is the really basic one...really basic one ...i was used to design these kinda things in 2002 and 2003 when i was a noob to web design .actually point to envisage is that i made this simple so that beginners try to learn and catch the idea ..i must say here that if you want more stylish then you have to pass this transient stage to get going with the things. And to the data of my this CV is not complete ...once again keep this thing in mind that this is web design ...here design and outlook matters data have importances in some other acute points.so accept this as a basic design .when people here will say that okay we have got a lick into that then i will show you here some classic and state of the art web based cv pages made by me .so try to understand things rationally ...it is not about my data or photo here ...:P..it is about understanding basic fundamentals here :)
            Last edited by Capt.Abdur Rehman; 28 March 2010, 16:18.

Comment

yaar ap to ghusa hee kr gay...
              aur han es jaisi CV ko job kabi nahi mily gi bhai

Comment

what i am saying here .,..that i have just said to D@y bro that this is a basic thing to get go on ...okay ..dear i did not say here that you must put this as an online Vitae for you.I just shared this for the people who want to learn things esp CSS and for those who want to learn how to design maximum with CSS . I must say that you should clear some things in your mind. other wise things are very perfect here .:)

Comment

hummm ok... main hamesha thread jaldi main read karta hoon...maybe mainay read karnay main mistake ki...so i take back my all words..................

Comment

Well Bro ...i will share a master piece for all you folks here ..that you will love to put as an online CV ..:)
                    Wait for that day ..inshAllah i will be sharing that very soon.

Comment

achi hai agar web/graphics designer ki job kay leye apply karaian or stylish CV bana kay bheejian to jaldi mill jaye gee job :hohe: or bana dia karaian tuts :thmbup:
                      اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
                      اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Comment

Well Bro ...i will share a master piece for all you folks here ..that you will love to put as an online CV ..:)
                        Wait for that day ..inshAllah i will be sharing that very soon.
                        I'll be waiting...

Comment

please teach us the method............:hii:

Comment

Originally posted by *JaaNaN* View Post
                            please teach us the method............:hii:
                            ok ..so we will learn it element by element and you have to keep up the pace with me ..it is very easy to learn .and i am sure that you can learn it in very short span of time .

Comment

First of all i will teach you guys here how to make a background like this using css (inline CSS) with very ease.

<head>
                              <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
                              <title>Untitled Document</title> //Your Web Page Title
                              <style type="text/css"> // This Line of code inserts an inline CSS into your html document that you are going to create
                              <!-- // From Here CSS Style of our Background starts
                              body { // Body Tag of CSS which is for "body " of your html document.
                              background-image: url(bg.png); //Here you are going to set a background image as a background
                              background-repeat: repeat;// and here you are going to repeat that image for all time X and Y locations.
                              }
                              -->
                              </style></head>
                              // Above code contains only style of your html document and now you have to use this style in you html document with html commands.
                              // As this is our background image and it has nothing to do with html inside the document so we will just put body tags empty and will end the documents with html formalities..
                              <body>
                              </body>
                              </html>
                              as you can download the images and see that bg.png image .you will see that it is a small image but when it is repeated with a CSS code then it makes a very nice dark box background. benefit of this technique with css is that you can create very decent and fast backgrounds instead of putting big images for the background. If wanna ask something to understand more feel free to ask

Comment

Working...
                              X