Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic Film

ASALAM-O-ALIKUM:haey:
    Hope u all are fine wid the grace of ALLAH n enjoying RAMADAN BLESSINGS.
    Today i want to share my ever 1st tutorial not only on PG bt on any forum... im not so expert so i request GUL sis n RIDA sis to point out my mistake if they find so i make them correct
    .Lets get started with the name of ALLAH....

step1:
    Open a new document with a white background. Mine is

choose Rectangular Marquee tool by simply pressing the M key on your keyboard, then on the main stage drag out a nice long rectangle like the one below. Foreground and background colors should be in black and white,press " Alt-Backspace" to fill the selection with black. Press "Ctrl-D to deselect the area

step2:
    Next we need to delete the area where the photos will be placed.select the rectangular marquee tool choosing "Fixed Aspect Ratio from the Style drop down and then by setting the ratio to 3 Wide and 2 High.With the tool set, go ahead and drag out the first opening as shown below and press the Delete (PC: Backspace) key to remove the selection.

step3:

With the selection still active, move the rectangle to the right and remove the remaining frames. Holding down the Shift key while dragging the selection will keep it aligned horizontally or you can move the selection using the arrow keys on your keyboard.

(*note: holding the Shift key while using the arrow keys will move the selection 10 pixels at a time.)
    When all the sections have been removed press " Ctrl-D" to deselect.

میں نعرہ مستانہ، میں شوخی رندانہ

Re: Realistic Film

step4:

From the Tools bar select the Rounded Rectangle tool.set the mode to Paths and the corner radius to an appropriate size.

step5:

With the corner enlarged, use the Rounded Rectangle tool which you should still have selected to draw out a path for the first feed hole at the edge of the film. Notice that because we selected Paths from the Rounded Rectangle tool menu, the tool creates a path for our selection rather than a filled pixel shape. This will be important in the next step

step6:

step7:

With the path converted to a selection press Delete (PC: Backspace) to delete the area, then use the arrow keys like we did earlier to move the selection to the right (*note: count your keystrokes with the arrow keys to make sure that every hole is an equal distance from the others). When you finish the top of the film, repeat at the bottom.

step8:

Comment

step9:

Add a new layer below the Top Numbers layer.
      Switch to the Rectangular Marquee tool by pressing the M key and change the Style back to Normal in the menu at the top. Drag a long rectangle across the holes at the top of the film to create the stripe we saw on the reference image in Step 1 and fill the rectangle with the foreground color we just set by pressing
      " Ctrl-Backspace".

step10:
      Deselect by pressing "Ctrl-D".
      right click on the layer in the layers palette and choose Create Clipping Mask from the menu OR hold down the Option (PC: Alt) key and place your mouse pointer on the line between this new layer and the Film layer until you see the cursor change to two overlapping circles then click to create the clipping mask. See inset below.

step11:

Change the opacity of the Stripe layer to 35% and click back to the Top Numbers layer.
      Duplicate the Top Numbers layer by pressing "Ctrl-J " name the new layer Bottom Numbers.
      Switch to the Move tool by pressing the V key, then by clicking and dragging OR by using the arrow keys, move the numbers to the bottom of the film. Lets also drop the opacity of both text layers to 85% to make the lettering seem a touch transparent.

step12:

Click on the background layer because now we are ready to insert our pictures.Open a photo that you would like to put inside one of the photo areas and with the Move tool selected by pressing V, click and drag the image into your Film file.

Comment

Result::rose

Attached Files

Comment

Great tutriol bahot khoob janab keep it up
          sigpic

Comment

Thank u so much wasi g.. ALLAH BLESS U:rose

Comment

wow really beautiful work

Comment

thanx dear..be happy:rose

Comment

wa wa wa kia bat hai......first tutriol mein he aap ney to 6 mara hai buth he khoobsoorat tutriol likha hai

Reputation ka tuhfa qabool kajey
                  I aM Not a complete Idiot......Some parts are Missing........

Comment

Working...
                  X