plzz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plzz help

mujhe ye poochna he ke mere pas adob photoshop CS2 9 version he:blush: kia yahan jo sikhaya ja raha he wo bhi isi se sikha rahe hen? plzzz tell me kiun ke kuch cheezsen different lag rahi hen mujhe:blush:

Re: plzz help

Khala yahan per jis version ko base bnaya geya hai woh 7 hai. Magar bohat sari common cheezein hain - iskey bawajood kuchh different hai - agar kahin different lagey to aap poochh lein ... :)
    tumharey bas mein agar ho to bhool jao mujhey
    tumhein bhulaney mein shayid mujhey zamana lagey

Comment

Originally posted by Masood View Post
      Khala yahan per jis version ko base bnaya geya hai woh 7 hai. Magar bohat sari common cheezein hain - iskey bawajood kuchh different hai - agar kahin different lagey to aap poochh lein ... :)
      haan mujhe bhi kafi kuch mukhtalif laga uncle:cc: abhi mujhe adob nahi ata na to try kar rahi hun kuch seekhne ki lekin kuch steps different:blush: version 9 kiun nahi sikhate yahan??:donno:

Comment

Originally posted by shy View Post
        haan mujhe bhi kafi kuch mukhtalif laga uncle:cc: abhi mujhe adob nahi ata na to try kar rahi hun kuch seekhne ki lekin kuch steps different:blush: version 9 kiun nahi sikhate yahan??:donno:
        Is liyey keh 9 abhi aam nahin :)
        tumharey bas mein agar ho to bhool jao mujhey
        tumhein bhulaney mein shayid mujhey zamana lagey

Comment

Originally posted by shy View Post
          mujhe ye poochna he ke mere pas adob photoshop CS2 9 version he:blush: kia yahan jo sikhaya ja raha he wo bhi isi se sikha rahe hen? plzzz tell me kiun ke kuch cheezsen different lag rahi hen mujhe:blush:
          tools ooper neechey hain in arrangement and .. you have more advance options .. so dont worry .. try .. using n finding .. new way of creativity .. when u have time ... to kill :shh:
          Visit My Early PS Work
          You Are Welcome To Comment

Comment

PS 7 is the best all time:mm:

Comment

Dear Mr. Khalil. You are totaly wrong. because every new version of any software comes with latest available options. if you wish i can show you. just try me

Comment

Dear Friends. I just have join this forum. I am professional doing job as web designer. i'll try my best to teach you and share new and nice photoshop effects. hope you'll enjoy all of that.
                INSHALLAH from tomorrow to onward. i'll share my experiences and would like to tell you something new and different. i'll wait for you comments and suggessions.
                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Web Designer View Post
                  Dear Friends. I just have join this forum. I am professional doing job as web designer. i'll try my best to teach you and share new and nice photoshop effects. hope you'll enjoy all of that.
                  INSHALLAH from tomorrow to onward. i'll share my experiences and would like to tell you something new and different. i'll wait for you comments and suggessions.
                  thanks
                  u welcome ...........we are waiting............

Comment

Working...
                  X