Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Core, Core 2 Duo, Quad Core Optimization

Assalam o Alaikum:

This article will cover, how you can start processor at the same time on booting and how to check if they are running on xp.

If your want to start your desired number of processors that would start on booting (which will definitely boost your pc performance), not only when they start after your system got load or heavy but because of applications. By this way that i will tell you in a bit you can make your desired number of processors to be work on booting.
    Now solution is very simple. Just follow the following steps, and with in 5 minutes you will able to start your both processors on start up. I will also show you that how can you check whether your both the processor are running or not.
    • Go to start->
    • then type: msconfig->hit enter

Then
    • go to Boot.ini tab
    • Press advanced options button in the bottom of boot.ini tab
    • Check the box /NUMPROC = 2

Press OK. A window will popup and would ask about the restart. Restart you computer and that's all!
    ow after restarting you want to see whether your both the processor are running or not for that just open your task manager by pressing ctrl+alt+del or ctrl+shift+esc. No go to performance tab and you will see CPU usage history graph. If you will see two section of CPU graphs then its mean your both the processors are running.
    Your comments will be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by Max_; 4 August 2012, 04:20.

Re: Dual Core, Core 2 Duo, Quad Core Optimization

i will submit my comments after practical

Comment

janab app ka practical kcuh ziada hi lamba ho gaya ha. Itnay arsay mein atomic weapon manufacture ho jata ha. Any ways thanx for your comment lolz

Comment

haaaan aaaj kal ramzan ki waja se time kam hi milta hai

Comment

tumhara pc meray pc ki tarah hota tu lazmi tum check kerty foren se pehlay :( .......................:P

Comment

Working...
          X