Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Mail Beta

Yahoo! Mail Beta

The new Yahoo! mail comes with drag and drop capabilities and it allows you to select multiple e-mails without having to select multiple checkboxes like other Web mail clients. It will highlight those particular e-mails, so you can delete the messages with just one click.

Another great feature is tabbed e-mails. This is similar to tabbed browsing in Firefox. It allows you to have multiple e-mails open all at the same time. This makes it a lot easier to flip between e-mails with one single click.

Yahoo! Mail has also incorporated new filters to block spam and phishing e-mails by using a technology they invented called SpamGuard. When I tested out the Yahoo! Mail Beta, I was amazed that I had virtually no spam in my Inbox. It was wonderful! It also scans attachments for viruses to ensure that your computer won't face any e-mail risks. In addition, they encrypt the login page, so no one using the same computer can access your account.

Yahoo! Mail Beta also features single key keyboard shortcuts for things, such as New Mail and Delete, which makes it easier to access common features.

Web site and learn even more about it!

Re: Yahoo Mail Beta

ache info de hai sheem....thanx for sharing.....:rose
    sigpic

Comment

zabardast :clap:
      Allah

Comment

Nice information.......but its not so gud...

Comment

wah wafa jee ap ky kia khahny

Comment

jub kisi sey muhabat hoti hi to dill bechan hota hi:rose
            keun aur kis liyy

Comment

Working...
            X