Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dripping blood.... PS plig in

Asalam-O-Alikum

pochna yeh the k mjko photoshop k liye Eye Candy chahiye jis mein dripping blood ka plug in b hoye i guess Eye Candy5 mein hy but not sure.. i was trying to search it but failed... now im here to ask u ppl if any one helps me to find it...

Regards
    Crystal
    میں نعرہ مستانہ، میں شوخی رندانہ

Re: dripping blood.... PS plig in

Walikumsalam

After a lot of dreadful search i found something for you, you should go for actions rather than of using plugins/filters. Here, i am sharing a Blood Action for your photoshop,

First of all , make some dots by brushes in photoshop where u want blood to be dripped, then use this action,

please visit this link to know how to use actions in photoshop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G-Yey-5qf4

Photoshop BloodAction V1.5 is attached herewith.

Its too tiny :)
    Attached Files
    Allah

Comment

thank u so much bhaiya g...
      میں نعرہ مستانہ، میں شوخی رندانہ

Comment

Taylormade R11 irons Technology
        These Taylormade R11 irons are lots of fun to learn. You really feel just like you can be after it and hammer the ball with accomplishment. The R11's technology includes meaningful talking points about several elements: The thin-faced design (just two millimeters thick around the 4-iron, as an example) includes send out inverted cone in the face to further improve off-center hit ballspeed. Undertaking the interview process port in the rear of the undercut cavity permits more precision in matching the right head weights for consistency and the wide selection of shaft lengths and weights. The progressive-shaping in the design means the head shape, sole widths, topline thickness, offset and center of gravity locations change with each different iron inside the set in an effort to optimize trajectory and spin.

Mizuno JPX 800 Driver

Comment

Working...
        X