Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my Album&Picture arena .......please HELP

Dear Concern,

firstly Assalamoalikum to all concerns, secondly i don't no if this is the right place for posting such issues..

i am writing here to bring the situatino infront which i am facing while posting any new designed image in ma thread...

once i make a design i usually upload it in ma Picture&Album arena .. once its uploaded, the image size reduces automaticly.. as its clearly mentioned in de arena that the maximum image size required 600x600 pixel only.. which effect my designed image size the and the image looks in a small size while posting and the same time visitor facing deficulty while reading it ....and sending me comments alike increase the fonts size etc...

Can some one please help me out with this issue ...or show me the right place to upload the image (able to show the actual image size) and copy the url and past it in my thread...u can see my named thread in pashto section or english section and you can identify the problem easily....

thanks for being understanding my situation...

any futher question i will be happy to answer...

Aftab Yusufzai

Re: my Album&Picture arena .......please HELP

no answer yet

Comment

Walikum Salam Yousaf bahi :)

Regarding about ur Prob.... Admin had been set the width, height the Image... :thmbup:

So...It u want to Upload ur desired size so do use the "Attachment" Option :rose

Comment

Originally posted by kutkutariyaan View Post
        Walikum Salam Yousaf bahi :)

Regarding about ur Prob.... Admin had been set the width, height the Image... :thmbup:

So...It u want to Upload ur desired size so do use the "Attachment" Option :rose

coool ..let me try dis way ..."Attachement"

thanks alllllllllllllllot

Comment

Ok :otay:

Comment

Originally posted by kutkutariyaan View Post
            Ok :otay:

it works

Comment

Working...