Need Help on urgent basis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help on urgent basis

Salaam to all,2 days b4 i read in thread of Driver Problem about Kepersky Antivirus n after reading that thread i intalled it n then i updated it,on the top of that Antivirus window there was a lebal saying "You computer is at high risk",I clicked on that label n after it it said to restarted n i follwed but after it till now when i try to login in PC n entered my password it suddenly logoff m in 2 sec but saying nothing,i am try to install new Windows but my machine is not booting CD not indicating the message that "Pree Enter to boot your cd".Anybody who can help m as soon as possible plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.Thanks in advance

Re: Need Help on urgent basis

change the CD and try again, use working Bootable CD tested CD

Comment

Press F8 in Startup and Boot your computer in safemode
      in windows just uninstall tht soft which u installed Last Time

or if u Finally Want to Reinstall your OS thn Go to Bios Setup with F2 or Del Key Or F12 (For Dell,Hp,Compaq) system

and Make 1st Boot Order CD Room thn insert your windows Disk and Install Windows....

Comment

weldone niqash bro i agree with u
        but how he could uninstall that software
        i think he may face some prob in its uninstallation

Comment

thanks niqash bro for help,i already has used the BIOS settings,but the problem was with burned hardware strip so its now repaired n ok,thanks 2 everyone who attempted to do help.

Comment

nice topic dear

Comment

Working...
            X