Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essays

My House

"East or West, home is the best". It is a famous old proverb which is true to the hilt . My house is situated onthe main road. It is not far from my school. It is double storeyed. It isfitted with electricity. There are four rooms in each floor. There are marblechips on the floor. We have covered the drawing room with wall to wallcarpet. The show-cases in the drawing room have been tastefullydecorated. It has a kitchen and a bath. It has four bed rooms. I have afolding study-table in a corner of the drawing room where I study and do myhome-work.
    All the rooms of my house are airy, neat and clean. They are white-washed every year. We have all the facilities of modern life in our house.Very nice people live around us.I have grown many beautiful flowers in one corner of my house. Their fragrance refreshes me and my family. I love my house very much. Iam proud of my house. God bless our home.

Re: Essays

Courtesy

Courtesy means polite behaviour . It springs from smart breeding and kindness of heart. A courteous man isalways polite and observes manner at all occasions . Healways repects the emotions of others and doesn't hurt them at any price.Courtesy demands that we must always be polite and pleasant inevery field of life. Our faith lays nice stress on the necessity of courtesy.Islam teaches USA politeness and manner in each sphere of life.Muslims greet each other, language "Assalam-u-Alakum", and that they oftenadd some remarks regarding
    each other’s health and welfare .Courtesy demands that we must always speak gently to everybody. Our words could break a heart or heal it. Courtesy prices nothing however it pays plenty.It consoles the long-faced souls. It brings us sincere friends.Good manners demand that we must always stay up for our turn. during a crowded bus, we must always offer our seat for the ladies, weak or disabled persons. we must always facilitate the blind to cross the road. we must always respect humanity so as to form lifestyle extremely comfortableand worth living . Courtesy amply fulfils this need.

Comment

nice sharing thanks http://study.result.pk/educational-resources/

Comment

Working...
      X