Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Must Read It***

Assalaam-0-Alaikom:rose

i got some thing which i want to share here....

Its been observed that most of us write "MOSQUE" for "Masjid" and even calling it as Mosque in daily routine, what elders and teachers say that the word "MOSQUE" means the house of mosquitoes not Masjid. So better be careful next time instead of writing mosque, u can write MASJID it doesn't matter.

most we have seen the spelling of MAKKAH as MECCA. The word MECCA means "Sharab Khaana" .

Also Many people whose name start with Muhammed, write in a short form as "Mohd". This "Mohd" means "A dog which has a big mouth".

For New Designers
    وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Re: ***Must Read It***

Originally posted by Rida

i got some thing which i want to share here....

Its been observed that most of us write "MOSQUE" for "Masjid" and even calling it as Mosque in daily routine, what elders and teachers say that the word "MOSQUE" means the house of mosquitoes not Masjid. So better be careful next time instead of writing mosque, u can write MASJID it doesn't matter.

most we have seen the spelling of MAKKAH as MECCA. The word MECCA means "Sharab Khaana" .

Also Many people whose name start with Muhammed, write in a short form as "Mohd". This "Mohd" means "A dog which has a big mouth".

Thnks for telling this..
    Jazak ALLAH
    aap ny theek kaha hay..

Comment

thanks Khalil...
      For New Designers

Comment

ha!! thanks alot dear ..... great information ...be happy and keep sharing sach a usefull knowledge:thmbup:
        u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

buht shukriya Hala

mazeed information zoror share karon gi jab ALLAH TAALA taufeeq dai ga :)
          For New Designers

Comment

Working...
          X