need help reg. PK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help reg. PK

salaam to you all... i hope that someone of you will be able to help me out... i need to know some things about business negotiating style in Pakistan.. how do pakistani negotiate with foreigners???I need to know about the sales presentation, meeting behavoir, bargaining behavoir, dress cade, meeting and greeting, the name game, paraverbal and nonverbal communication. Communication style ect.. i hope you understand and will b able to help me out... or mayb someone of you have done an education in marketing or the service sector and can provide me some good materiel about al this or mayb tell me about some good webside with this kind of information.. you are most welcome to either mail me at cute_shehzadi@yahoo.com or just reply back here... i will be really thanksful... enjoy your day and Allah hafiz:)

Re: need help reg. PK

Ager Urdu main post kerty to main aap kee kuch help ker sakta..........

Comment

Originally posted by imsaal
      salaam to you all... i hope that someone of you will be able to help me out... i need to know some things about business negotiating style in Pakistan.. how do pakistani negotiate with foreigners???I need to know about the sales presentation, meeting behavoir, bargaining behavoir, dress cade, meeting and greeting, the name game, paraverbal and nonverbal communication. Communication style ect.. i hope you understand and will b able to help me out... or mayb someone of you have done an education in marketing or the service sector and can provide me some good materiel about al this or mayb tell me about some good webside with this kind of information.. you are most welcome to either mail me at cute_shehzadi@yahoo.com or just reply back here... i will be really thanksful... enjoy your day and Allah hafiz:)
      Imsaal I can understand the way you are thinking as we live in the same country. Jo kuchh hamein yahan Denmark mein business key mutaliq parhaya jata hai, Pakistan mein us sey mukhtalif hain. Pakistan mein communication karna aasan kaam nahin. Wahan per kisi sey kaam lena us sey bhi dushwaar hai. It depends on very much keh aap kis kisam ka business karna chahtey ho. Agar aap kuchh detail mein likho to kuchh maloomat hasil ki jaa sakti hai :)
      tumharey bas mein agar ho to bhool jao mujhey
      tumhein bhulaney mein shayid mujhey zamana lagey

Comment

Originally posted by Masood
        Imsaal I can understand the way you are thinking as we live in the same country. Jo kuchh hamein yahan Denmark mein business key mutaliq parhaya jata hai, Pakistan mein us sey mukhtalif hain. Pakistan mein communication karna aasan kaam nahin. Wahan per kisi sey kaam lena us sey bhi dushwaar hai. It depends on very much keh aap kis kisam ka business karna chahtey ho. Agar aap kuchh detail mein likho to kuchh maloomat hasil ki jaa sakti hai :)
        Bas generel knowlegde honi hai na... like ke studies mein bataya ka sake ke PK mein business kesa hota hai... kya values hai, kya etiquette hote hai .. aisi cheeze....

Comment

humain to kuch pata chaly............

Comment

Working...
          X