Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Day In College

MY FIRST DAY IN COLLEGE
    A college is a place of light (Rosjni) of liberty (Azadi) and of learning (Elm) every cshool
    boy dreams of going to college and entering a new world. he think that college are places where pebbles (Kankaryan) are polished charles churchill has said.
    And solid learning never falls
    Without the verge of college wall.
    I still remember my first day at college it was so memor le (Yad Gar) I Got the second position in the metriculation Examination and my father decieded to send me to college for further studies i was very happy because on that day one of my dreams was going to be realized ( Pora Hona) One day my father and i went to the college. We got the admission form and filledd it up. the principal signed thew admission form and we deposited (Jama karna) the dues. I was proud of being a college Student.
    We were allocated (Moqarar Karna) roll numbers. mine was 20 the time table was put up on the notice board and the classes started.
    On the first day i reached the college before time. the senior students stood in wait for us , at the college gate. they were there to make "first year fools" of us they passed funny remarks ( Awaz Ksna) on us. they ordered us to stand in a line (mehre lagana) as "Taxi" or "fool" I was nervous (Pareshan) some first year students enjoyed the activities some got offended ( Naraz Hona)
    At 8:00 Am O'clock the college bell rang. our first period in english was to take place in room No 5 I did not know where the
    Room No. 5 I did not Know where the room was. An innocent-looking (MasoomSa) senior boy stood by me. o asked him ver respectfully (Ahtram Se) about the Room No 5 He tookm pity on me and conducted (Le jana) me to a room when i entered the room, I was recevied with a roar of Laughter (Qehwqer) Unluky for me. it was girls room I rushed out the innocent looking boy had played a trick on me.
    Anyhow, I found the room where we were to attend the lecture the lecture came and begane to call the roll (Hazri lena) It was a funny scene also Some answered the roll-call Urdu as Hazir Junab(Hazir Junab) some in english as " yes sir" and some in arbic "Labaik" (Labaik) the lecturer was very friendly. He advised us in matters of disciplin (NazmZabth) and behaviour. when the period was over we moved to another room. Almost all the lecturers delivered general lecturer. they told us about the life in college. Some of them made us laugh with tit-bits (Lateefe) they gave us the impression (Tasur) that they wre out friends. tyhere was nothing to be afraid of.
    after the college was over , we were returrning home. We were again caught by the seniors. we were pinched ( Chutki barna) boxed ( Muke marna) Slaped ( thapr Marna) and kicked by him they snatched ( Cheena) our pens and note books. tears of helplessness welled up ( ajana) tp our eyes. But we endured ( Bardasht Karna) all this. we know that every dark could has a silver lining ( or dukh ky bad sukh) after all we were going to start a new life of ease (Aram) and freedome ( Azadi)

The End.
    YOUR SIGNATURE HAS BEEN DELETED BY THE ADMIN.

Re: My First Day In College

very nice yaar yeh kis kee tehreer hay>?

Comment

yaar ye app ne kahan se liya hay

Comment

Jee Yeh Mera Apna Hai...

Comment

ok nice yaar
          Pagal may howah teray piyar main

Comment

Itlnaaaaaaa lambaa topic........... mai aisay hii theek hoon.

Comment

ho main kuch samja nahiee....

Comment

Working...
              X