Cover Letter Types

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover Letter Types

Cover Letter Stating Career Objective, Training, and Referring to Company Research:

Date Maxwell Jones
    Ganco Engineering
    4567 Main Street
    Yokomo, IL 99999

Dear Mr. Jones:

Recently, I completed a cooperative experience with an engineering firm in Northern California where I was given the responsibility of managing a small project. I am looking for the opportunity to perform in this capacity for Ganco Engineering. I believe my background and experience will help me be an asset to your company in a very short time.
    I have conducted survey and mapping assignments, participated in soil mechanics and foundation formation, and performed preliminary structural analysis and design for a grocery store. I was given the responsibility of producing a general lay-out for a new transportation system. I first surveyed the area, produced a traffic analysis and survey, researched city rules and regulations for compliance, and wrote a twenty-five page report depicting the feasibility of building a new freeway off-ramp. My mathematical skills are excellent and I am very conscientious about meeting deadlines and completing tasks unsupervised. If given the opportunity to accomplish an assignment, I can develop a plan that will meet the needs of the project.
    Sincerely,

Marilyn Appleton
    12300 Hilltop Drive
    Mantana, CA 99444
    (919) 345-5566
    Visit My Early PS Work
    You Are Welcome To Comment

Re: Cover Letter Types

Cover Letter Answering An Advertisement

Date

Mary Rider
    Gottschalks
    1122 Chalk Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA

Dear Ms. Rider:

The World Review Newspaper is currently running your ad for a Junior Accountant to service a small accounting department within Gottschalks. You will find my background and experience directly applicable to your accounting needs and I have enclosed my resume for your review.
    Over the years, I have developed and completed three (3) internships in accounting departments in Northern and Southern California. In the last internship, I developed an efficient accounting information system for a small manufacturer. In order to develop this system, I performed a cost analysis and constructed a budget using an IBM Mainframe and Macintosh Personal Computer. In my first internship, I performed all aspects of a major audit under extremely short deadlines. Basic accounting principles come easy to me and I am extremely accurate in all my transactions.
    Please contact me at the address and phone number below. I look forward to hearing from you. I am geographically mobile and am willing to begin employment immediately.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Randy Ohlway
    1123 Hoffer Ave.
    Chico, CA 95926
    (916) 343-5678
    Last edited by Aania; 18 November 2006, 04:34.
    Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

Cover Letter - Name Dropping

Date

Jay Jones
      Area Manager
      Heublein, Inc.
      816 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 10
      Alameda, CA. 94501

Dear Mr. Jones:

I have been encouraged by Jack Quick, Placement Officer at California State University, Chico, to contact you concerning your opening for a Sales Representative. After reviewing your company brochure, I am confident that I can be an asset to your company and would appreciate your reviewing the enclosed resume that depicts my sales characteristics and skills.
      Accepting challenges is the foundation of my life experiences and something I do with confidence. You will find me a totally committed individual with pride in being direct, spontaneous and communicative. I can maintain records, perform numerical calculations with accuracy and I need little direction to complete assigned tasks. These are the qualities that make an excellent Sales Representative.
      From past experiences and education, I have acquired persuasive techniques that are needed to influence students, parents and customers in making choices. My leadership skills are developed and have allowed me to spontaneously interact with ethnic diverse populations and all age groups. I am a motivator and organizer and these skills have enabled me to effectively defuse problem situations with customers using tact, thus creating a long-term client base. Teamwork is another skill I have acquired and one I know is necessary for organizational cohesiveness. Over the years, I have had to establish daily operational bases for projects/programs and provide the direction to insure the progress and deadline were met.
      I will appreciate the opportunity to meet and further discuss my qualifications and your sales position. I will be contacting your office to follow up on this letter around the first week in August. Looking for forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Martina Morelli
      3433 Michelin Road
      Chico, CA 95928
      (916) 324-2020
      Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

Cover Letter Asking a Question

Date

Mr. Rolland Johnson
        General Manager
        KXYZ-FM
        201 Monroe Drive
        Arlington, TX 76028

Dear Mr. Johnson:

Are there any openings at KXYZ for an enthusiastic, young, announcer/programmer? Jane Majors, Director of Programming, recently discussed with me several experimental formats being planned at KXYZ, particularly in the areas of singularly directed programming. This scheduling concept is an exciting development with dramatic potential.
        This programming format requires that individuals possess a strong radio and television background. As a graduating senior in the Telecommunications Department, my experience includes both radio and television production and on-air programming. I have experience as an announcer, programmer, disc jockey, sportscaster, news reporter and news writer at KITU-FM and KTIS-AM. In addition, I hold an FCC third-class license with broadcast endorsement. My sense of responsibility and conscientiousness are indicated by my honors.
        My enclosed resume reflects my experiences and accomplishments. I am enthusiastic about your single-focus programming concept. The opportunity to help implement this innovative idea would be an exciting challenge for me. I will contact you during the week of October 12-16 to arrange a mutually convenient time for us to meet and discuss employment possibilities. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Frank Manners
        6460 Straid St.
        Orland, CA 95963
        (916)324-4561

Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

Well Aania What re these.........
          YOUR SIGNATURE HAS BEEN DELETED BY THE ADMIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Balochistan View Post
            Well Aania What re these.........
            Jab aap ko Job ke liye apply kerna hota hai .. to apni studies , experience, skills. .. ka bataney ke liye samjhaney aur dikhaney ke ..liye do papers must require hotey hein .. jin mein se aik ko Resume boltey hein aur doosrey ko Cover letter ... Resume .. mein details bhi as a sub-headings hoti hain .. for everything .. lekin Cover letter .. jo ke Application typo hota hai .. is main aap ko in english .. poori detail likhni parhti hai .. mukhtasiran .. in shape of letter .. ke ye meri education hai .. yehan main ne aap ki company ka add dekha .. mujhey lagta hai meri education n experience is job ko suit kerta hai .. to is liye mein is job ke liye apna resume saath main bhej raha/rahi hoon takeh aap ghor sako .. cover letter advertisement based-by net, news paper bhi ho sakta hai .. aur dost ke reference se bhi .. I hope aap ko samajh aa gayee ho gi .. ke Cover letter kisey kehty hein .. wish you good luck .. :)
            Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

Well Aania App Ne Mera Reply Nahiee Diye ............... Stucky Post main....
              YOUR SIGNATURE HAS BEEN DELETED BY THE ADMIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Aania View Post
                Jab aap ko Job ke liye apply kerna hota hai .. to apni studies , experience, skills. .. ka bataney ke liye samjhaney aur dikhaney ke ..liye do papers must require hotey hein .. jin mein se aik ko Resume boltey hein aur doosrey ko Cover letter ... Resume .. mein details bhi as a sub-headings hoti hain .. for everything .. lekin Cover letter .. jo ke Application typo hota hai .. is main aap ko in english .. poori detail likhni parhti hai .. mukhtasiran .. in shape of letter .. ke ye meri education hai .. yehan main ne aap ki company ka add dekha .. mujhey lagta hai meri education n experience is job ko suit kerta hai .. to is liye mein is job ke liye apna resume saath main bhej raha/rahi hoon takeh aap ghor sako .. cover letter advertisement based-by net, news paper bhi ho sakta hai .. aur dost ke reference se bhi .. I hope aap ko samajh aa gayee ho gi .. ke Cover letter kisey kehty hein .. wish you good luck .. :)
                Very useful info.The people who are seeking for job should make use of this.:rose
                Mind Sciences

Comment

Working...
                X