email: rachelking@eflnet.fr
    Date
    The Principal
    Interplay Languages
    77 bd Saint Germain
    75006 PARIS
    Dear Madam
    Director of Studies
    I am interested in working as Director of Studies for your organisation. I am an EFL language instructor with nearly 10 years' experience to offer you. I enclose my resume as a first step in exploring the possibilities of employment with Interplay Languages.
    My most recent experience was implementing English Through Drama workshops for use with corporate clients. I was responsible for the overall pedagogical content, including the student coursebook. In addition, I developed the first draft of the teacher's handbook.
    As Director of Studies with your organisation, I would bring a focus on quality and effectiveness to your syllabus design. Furthermore, I work well with others, and I am experienced in course planning.
    I would appreciate your keeping this enquiry confidential. I will call you in a few days to arrange an interview at a time convenient to you. Thank you for your consideration.

Yours faithfully

Rachel King
    Rachel King
    Visit My Early PS Work
    You Are Welcome To Comment

Re: Cover Letter For CV/ Resume

hmm.. nice sharing Aania ji ....be happy and healthy:rose
    u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

Working...
    X