Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Share your Subjects and Profession here..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Share your Subjects and Profession here..

Originally posted by zapk7 View Post
    Masters.

Political Science.

I'm lecturer in a college.

Political Science(not politics).Is ke illawa mujhay web designing seekhnay ka shouq hai.

Main apnay students se hamesha yehi kahti hoon ke achay shehri banain.Agar ham aqwam-e-alam main koi maqam haasil karna chahtay hain to hamain quaid-e-azam ke usool
    "Unity, Faith, Discipline" ki rooh ki samajhna hoga aur in per amal karna hoga.
    Maira khiyal hai yahin khatam kar doon warna main to teacher hoon is topic pe ghantoon lecture de sakti hoon.

ahaa ... my favo Subject ...

So Mr. Lecturer...

How would you describe Political Science .. as a Profession?
    I have a question .. How do they teach in PAKISTAN ??
    Do you have to cover .. South Asian History in it or All World Laws Acts are in there... ??
    Just A Brief intro would be enough if you time .. I am curious to know about it ..
    Visit My Early PS Work
    You Are Welcome To Comment

Comment

Assalam-o-alaikum
      Political science main har class level ke liyay alag syllabous hai.Aap kis class ke hawalay se poochna chahti hain.Higher education main to world politics ko cover kiya jata hai.
      Mind Sciences

Comment

Originally posted by zapk7 View Post
        Assalam-o-alaikum
        Political science main har class level ke liyay alag syllabous hai.Aap kis class ke hawalay se poochna chahti hain.Higher education main to world politics ko cover kiya jata hai.
        What do you teach about American Politics since .. 1770s .. till now ... and Europeans ... :)
        Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

Originally posted by Aania View Post
          What do you teach about American Politics since .. 1770s .. till now ... and Europeans ... :)
          I teach the classes from first year to 4th year.In 4th year we teach the American constitution,its development,changes in it,and its travel to the present.And in classroom I hold the discussion about the recent current affairs including American influance on world polotics.
          Today my classes 3rd year and 4th year,jointly debated on the recent American Mid term election,that how much they affect Pakistani politics.
          Two years back when US people were casting vote for president,my class (4th year) debated on the result and one day before the elections we declared the success of President Bush in after the debate,and it proved true on the next day.
          Mind Sciences

Comment

Aslamoleku...

How are you all.

Today I am starting a general but interesting thread at education spot.
            hopefully you guys ll share .. ur stuff here.

So Apney Major Subjects yehan share keejye

1)aap ki abhi tak ki qualifications?

. Jee Meri Qualification Under 2nd year.
            2)your major subjects inwhich u r doin bachelors/masters/etc?

. my best sujbect is math chemistry physics.
            3)aap future mein kia ban-na chahtey hein? ya present main kia ban chukey hein apni education base pe ?

. main ek foji bana chahtha hoon..........
            4)aap ke favorite studying subjects kon se hein?

. English............
            5) apni education and profession ke baarey main aap kuch bhi share kerna chahen .. koi advice? koi tips? etc?

. jee main second year main partha hoon laikin meri ek kamzorii hai hoyeh hai ke main jo at the time partha hoon laikin 5 mint ke bad sab kuch bhool jata hoon...

kya koyee mera madad karsakta hai...

main parna chahtha hoion laikin kya karoo mind main nahiee athe hai..
            YOUR SIGNATURE HAS BEEN DELETED BY THE ADMIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Balochistan View Post
              Aslamoleku...

How are you all.

. Jee Meri Qualification Under 2nd year.

. my best sujbect is math chemistry physics.
              3)aap future mein kia ban-na chahtey hein? ya present main kia ban chukey hein apni education base pe ?

. main ek foji bana chahtha hoon..........

. English............
              5) apni education and profession ke baarey main aap kuch bhi share kerna chahen .. koi advice? koi tips? etc?

. jee main second year main partha hoon laikin meri ek kamzorii hai hoyeh hai ke main jo at the time partha hoon laikin 5 mint ke bad sab kuch bhool jata hoon...

kya koyee mera madad karsakta hai...

main parna chahtha hoion laikin kya karoo mind main nahiee athe hai..
              young boy .. u need to work on one thing .. @ regular basis .. suppose .. u had a chemistry or any other subject lecture today .. wheneva u get chance .. (FREE TIME) Use that time .. to improve ur memory .. by reviewing .. your work .. once , twice, three to four time .. n keep writing on papers .. notebook .. to memorize things well ..
              • Think in Positive Direction
              • Motivate yourself by your heart
              • Your life is not to be Ruined
              • Teach your self .. personally (how to use free time .. )
              • Last but not least .. Practise makes a man Perfect.
              Otherwise .. Talk to your Health physician about .. your mental health n memory loss

the best medicine in world to enhance Memory .. :

Gingko is known for its capabilities to help maintain normal blood circulation at lowest micro-capillary levels and strengthening capillary walls. It also helps with oxygen and glucose metabolism within the brain. This helps in elimination of brain cell damage due to low blood supply. It is thus a good brainpower enhancer. Even if you do not see immediate scalable results with the use of this supplement, you can rest assured that your blood vessels remain healthy and your brain remains in good health.
              It is not advised for persons taking medication for blood pressure related conditions, or persons taking aspirin and other blood-thinning medications. No person shall take this medication on his or her own. Careful administration by a qualified medical professional is necessary for good results.
              Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

young boy .. u need to work on one thing .. @ regular basis .. suppose .. u had a chemistry or any other subject lecture today .. wheneva u get chance .. (FREE TIME) Use that time .. to improve ur memory .. by reviewing .. your work .. once , twice, three to four time .. n keep writing on papers .. notebook .. to memorize things well ..
                Otherwise .. Talk to your Health physician about .. your mental health n memory loss

Gingko is known for its capabilities to help maintain normal blood circulation at lowest micro-capillary levels and strengthening capillary walls. It also helps with oxygen and glucose metabolism within the brain. This helps in elimination of brain cell damage due to low blood supply. It is thus a good brainpower enhancer. Even if you do not see immediate scalable results with the use of this supplement, you can rest assured that your blood vessels remain healthy and your brain remains in good health.
                It is not advised for persons taking medication for blood pressure related conditions, or persons taking aspirin and other blood-thinning medications. No person shall take this medication on his or her own. Careful administration by a qualified medical professional is necessary for good results.....

Translate In urdu..

Nice Sister Aania I am So Thanks Full To U...
                Yopu Know That My Mind Power is To Much Weak I am Not Hetting This Main Words U Must have To Translate Them In Urdu >...

I Will Thanks Fuull To U.......

Comment

Originally posted by Salauddien Mengal View Post

It is not advised for persons taking medication for blood pressure related conditions, or persons taking aspirin and other blood-thinning medications. No person shall take this medication on his or her own. Careful administration by a qualified medical professional is necessary for good results.....

Translate In urdu..

Nice Sister Aania I am So Thanks Full To U...
                  Yopu Know That My Mind Power is To Much Weak I am Not Hetting This Main Words U Must have To Translate Them In Urdu >...

I Will Thanks Fuull To U.......
                  arey bro .. ye herbal medicine hai .. jis se brain ko power milti hai ..
                  ye blood ko thin kerta hai .. takeh blood easily saarey brain mein circulate kerey ... one thing .. herbal medicine ka effect right away nahen hota .. isey musalsal lena perrta hai .. I hope ab aap ko ye mukhtasir explanation samajh aa gayee ho gi...
                  good luck :)
                  Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

arey bro .. ye herbal medicine hai .. jis se brain ko power milti hai ..
                    ye blood ko thin kerta hai .. takeh blood easily saarey brain mein circulate kerey ... one thing .. herbal medicine ka effect right away nahen hota .. isey musalsal lena perrta hai .. I hope ab aap ko ye mukhtasir explanation samajh aa gayee ho gi...
                    good luck :)
                    Well Sister Thanks...

Comment

• Main Ne B.A kYa hay ...:rose Abhi M.A Political Science kar raha hoon or is ke ilawa Computer ke kuch Cources kiye hoye hain :rose
                      • Journalism,Computer Science,English Lit :rose
                      • Mein presently National Highways & Motorway Police mein job kar raha hoon :) in future Inshallah Canada jane ka irada hai aage Allah ko jo manzoor :):rose
                      • Computer Science, Jornalism , English Lit :rose

Mera advice hai Always live life in style (Jiyo Shaan se) :) Student kaliye Advice hay ke woh dil laga kar study karein :rose

Comment

Originally posted by danicool82 View Post
                        • Main Ne B.A kYa hay ...:rose Abhi M.A Political Science kar raha hoon or is ke ilawa Computer ke kuch Cources kiye hoye hain :rose
                        • Journalism,Computer Science,English Lit :rose
                        • Mein presently National Highways & Motorway Police mein job kar raha hoon :) in future Inshallah Canada jane ka irada hai aage Allah ko jo manzoor :):rose
                        • Computer Science, Jornalism , English Lit :rose

Mera advice hai Always live life in style (Jiyo Shaan se) :) Student kaliye Advice hay ke woh dil laga kar study karein :rose
                        wow .. nice to know about you .. mashaAllah se aap Masters in Political Science ker rahey hein .. bura naa manayen to Pakistan mein jobs aur system ko better kerney ke liye aik mufeed mashwera dena chahoon gi .. I wish I could also do that.. CSS, PCS ke exams ke liye zaroor try kejeye .. inshaAllah Masters in Political Science aap ki best help kerey ga in that case .. Wish you good luck .. Political Science ke liye best sourced books aap ko Qaid E Azam Library se membership base pe free mein mil sakti hain .. koi baat buri lagey to sorry .. khush rahye .. apni qabliyat share kertey rahen .. Allah sab ko better islamic nationwide, global future ataa karey aamen ..
                        Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

:)
                          Salam Folkz

How are you all.

1)aap ki abhi tak ki qualifications? {Electrical Engineering with specialization in Telecomm}
                          2)your major subjects inwhich u r doin bachelors/masters/etc? {Telecommunication, Optical Fibers, WIMAX CMSN}
                          3)aap future mein kia ban-na chahtey hein? ya present main kia ban chukey hein apni education base pe ?{I m doing job in mobile operator in pakistan, and in management of optical fiber and CMSN projects roll out}
                          4)aap ke favorite studying subjects kon se hein?{Physics, Maths}
                          5) apni education and profession ke baarey main aap kuch bhi share kerna chahen .. koi advice? koi tips? etc? {During engineering try to get the professional knowledge other than theoratical knowledge if you want to work in field and if u want to go for R&D then you must be knowing the depths of theory, also when doing some project don't go for fascinating projects but select practical and projects that are going to implement in field because they will helpfull in finding the first job.}

Comment

Originally posted by musaddaq View Post
                            :)
                            MashaAllah .. very happy to see-- most talented people with us here.. :rose
                            Allah aap ko aap ke temam tar nek maqasid main kaamyaab fermaaye hamari khuwahish hai aap taleemi, deeni, and work level pe khush raho kaamyaab raho .. aur Pakistan ke bright stars mein aap ka shumaar ho ... khush rahye :phool:
                            Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

I M Student Of Telecommunication Engineering At Iiui(6th Semester).

I M Aiming To Get Good Position In Telecommunication(inshallah I Will).
                              Pray For Me

Comment

Originally posted by sher ali View Post
                                I M Student Of Telecommunication Engineering At Iiui(6th Semester).

I M Aiming To Get Good Position In Telecommunication(inshallah I Will).
                                Pray For Me
                                Best of luck man:)

Comment

Working...
                                X