Choose the best answer ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose the best answer ??

Q: Tell me about a time when you had to handle a morale issue with your staff?

1) When morale is low, I try to treat everybody a little gentler. I figure if I can cut them some slack, they won't be so grouchy. Sometimes just avoiding someone who is having a problem is the best way to handle a situation. It's more difficult when others join in with the same issues. I have held meetings and tried to communicate, and sometimes it has helped.

2) Morale is not something that you handle with my staff. There are just some people who are not very happy in their jobs. I figure if that's the way they feel, maybe it's best if they find opportunity elsewhere. Morale is never high in the department where I work, and that's one of the reasons I want to leave. It's difficult to work around people with attitude.

3)When I took over the department, there was an issue of people leaving. I sat down with the staff to find out what was going on. The problem was they were expected to cross-train and didn't like it. It was my job to convince them that it was for the best. They eventually bought into the program after I showed them the benefits of doing it that way.

What u think about the Question above??

choose the best answer from three options.. :)
    Visit My Early PS Work
    You Are Welcome To Comment

Re: Choose the best answer ??

very good

Comment

Re: Choose the best answer ??

Good Question
      I think 3rd one is the best solution

Comment

Working...
      X