Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Fields>>Candidate Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Questions

Does an interview consist only of the interviewer asking questions? No! You will have an opportunity to ask questions. Make sure they are good ones.
    Following is a list of the Top Five Questions to ask in each type of interview:

Human Resources (HR):

• Can you tell me more about the position and the type of person you are seeking?
    • Tell me about an employee in your organization who is considered to be an outstanding employee. What makes that person special?
    • What would you consider to be exceptional performance from someone performing in this position in the first 90 days?
    • How does my background compare with others you have interviewed?
    • I feel my background and experience are a good fit for this position and I am very interested. What is the next step?
    Peer Interview:

• Why did you decide to join this company?
    • What were your intial expectations? Were they met?
    • How have your expectations changed over time?
    • What do you consider your company's strengths and weaknesses?
    • What can you tell me about working for your manager?
    Hiring Manager Interview:

• Can you tell me more about the position and the type of person you are seeking?
    • What are the measurements for success within your organization?
    • How are you measured as a manager?
    • What can I do to make you successful?
    • What will be the measurements of my success in this position?
    • I feel my background and experience are a good fit for this position and I am very interested. I am ready to consider your best offer!
    OK, that last one isn't a question. But if you haven't said it yet, you better say it at the end of the interview!
    Visit My Early PS Work
    You Are Welcome To Comment
Working...
X