Clear All

• Leisure by william henry davies

LEISURE BY WILLIAM HENRY DAVIES

What is this life if, full of care,
    We have no time to stand and stare.
    No time to stand beneath the boughs
    And stare as long as sheep or cows.
    No time to see, when woods we pass,
    Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.
    No time to see, in broad daylight,
    Streams full of stars, like skies at night.
    No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
    And watch her feet, how they can dance.
    No time to wait till her mouth can
    Enrich that smile her eyes began.
    A poor life this if, full of care,
    We have no time to stand and stare.
    Never stop learning
    because life never stop Teaching

Thanks for sharing the peom from the Book of BA English. I have remembered those days, when i have to appear in exams of BA. Very hard days in my life as i have a fear to remain unsuccessful in BA exams. But thank gods, who help me to clear my BA especially English. The very pursuit of education is to engage in self-education. This business should be engaged in every person, without any exception. Whether he is at school or out of school. Whether he is old or young, male or female. Any real education is obtained only through self-education. Bundle of websites are providing notes and guess papers for BA but i have used pkplanet.com on behalf of my teacher. Those guess are not 100% but effective as they have prepare from the past five years papers. If anyone get advantages from those guess you can visit http://pkplanet.com/ba-bsc-bcom-gues...7-18-subjects/ as i have used them during my BA. Anyways, thanks for sharing the nice piece of stuff with us.
    BA BSc B.Com Guess Paper These Subjects Guess Papers are coming soon BA Economics Elective Paper A Guess Paper 2017 Punjab University BA Economics Optional Guess Paper 2017 Punjab University BA Education Paper B Guess Paper 2017 Punjab University BA Islamic History Guess Paper 2017 Punjab University BA Political Science Paper A Guess Paper 2017 …

Comment

Working...
    X