• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Confusion!

Assalaam Alaikum :salam:

Here are some interesting confusions for U :D

1. Can you cry under water?
    2. Do fish ever get thirsty?
    3. Why don't birds fall out of trees when they sleep?
    4. What do you call a male lady bird?
    5. Why is it called building when it is already built?
    6. When they say dog food is new & improved in taste, then who tastes it?

Kyun chakra gaye na :lol

Re: Interesting Confusion!

:lol
    I aM Not a complete Idiot......Some parts are Missing........

Comment

walikum salam

@ topic

:kr: waqi confuse kar dia :kr:
      Allah

Comment

Originally posted by Yaaram View Post
        walikum salam

@ topic

:kr: waqi confuse kar dia :kr:

aap to her waqat he confuse rahtey hain koi nai bat kerooooo372-haha

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Khan View Post
          1. Why don't birds fall out of trees when they sleep?

aap bed sey kitni bar girtey ain soey hoey???372-haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tanha Hassan View Post
            aap bed sey kitni bar girtey ain soey hoey???372-haha
            Allah ki banaiii hui zameen hi itni araam dey hai ke mujhy bed per soone ki zarorat nahi parti :lpop:

Comment

Walaikum Asslam
              Uncil me ko pata he u ne aisai tafreeh me post kia he....:$
              per me ne in k jawab search kie to kuch logical reasons mil gae
              Can you cry under water?

yes we can...lekin app ko pata nahi chale ga k app ro rahe he..u wont feel tear on your face...just like during operations...jub app k kisi organ ko sun kurte he to even if u touch it u wont feel...aur phir CHarli CHaplin ne bhi kaha tha k " I love walking in the rain because no one can see me crying"

Do fish ever get thirsty?

Bony fish that live in the sea have blood that is less concentrated (in terms of salt) than the water they live in. By a process called osmosis, these fish will lose lots of water into the sea. To stop them from dehydrating, bony fish drink lots of water. Although drinking salt water is never a good idea if you're a thirsty human, fish have special mechanism on their gills that enables them to excrete the excess salt they are drinking. By pumping the salts back out again, they are able to drink water without become even more dehydrated.

Why don't birds fall out of trees when they sleep?
              kyun k wo nest mein so rahi hoti he

What do you call a male lady bird?

yeh thore mazae ka he
              aik concept he k .... lady bird is lie kehte he kyun k lady bird k core pe seven spots hote he ...which they relate white the seven sorrows of Mary(Hazrat Maryam)
              to LADY ko female ya male ki waja se nahi kehte ...
              Why is it called building when it is already built?

Because the word 'building' can be either a noun (naming word) or a verb (doing word).

When the term 'building' is used in the context, 'she is building it', then the word is a verb. An action is happening.

When it is used in the context, 'look at that building', the word is a (common) noun. It's the name of something.

This means that the meaning of the word 'building' is context dependent, therefore there isn't a relation between the noun and verb form.

Hence, the fact a building has already been built has absolutely nothing to do with its name.
              When they say dog food is new & improved in taste, then who tastes it?

yeh shayd relative hota he...new and improved because of the addition of new ingredients...

sorry
              :bhago:

Comment

Salute U bro :salam: for ur great effort :thmbup:

Comment

Allah ki banaiii hui zameen hi itni araam dey hai ke mujhy bed per soone ki zarorat nahi parti :lpop:

Comment

chakra gaye na :lol

I Have Green Blood In My Veins Because I Am a Pakistani

Comment

Originally posted by MSA View Post
                      Walaikum Asslam
                      [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
                      yes we can...lekin app ko pata nahi chale ga k app ro rahe he..u wont feel tear on your face...just like during operations...jub app k kisi organ ko sun kurte he to even if u touch it u wont feel...aur phir CHarli CHaplin ne bhi kaha tha k " I love walking in the rain because no one can see me crying"

Bony fish that live in the sea have blood that is less concentrated (in terms of salt) than the water they live in. By a process called osmosis, these fish will lose lots of water into the sea. To stop them from dehydrating, bony fish drink lots of water. Although drinking salt water is never a good idea if you're a thirsty human, fish have special mechanism on their gills that enables them to excrete the excess salt they are drinking. By pumping the salts back out again, they are able to drink water without become even more dehydrated.

yeh thore mazae ka he
                      aik concept he k .... lady bird is lie kehte he kyun k lady bird k core pe seven spots hote he ...which they relate white the seven sorrows of Mary(Hazrat Maryam)

Because the word 'building' can be either a noun (naming word) or a verb (doing word).

When the term 'building' is used in the context, 'she is building it', then the word is a verb. An action is happening.

When it is used in the context, 'look at that building', the word is a (common) noun. It's the name of something.

This means that the meaning of the word 'building' is context dependent, therefore there isn't a relation between the noun and verb form.

Hence, the fact a building has already been built has absolutely nothing to do with its name.

yeh shayd relative hota he...new and improved because of the addition of new ingredients...

sorry

wow......good shot ..... cool bro......

last one mein dogs ki harkat o saknaat ko bhi note kartay hain .... agar usay acha nahin lagay ga tu woh nahin khaye gaa..chor day gaa... aur acha lagay ga tu jaldi aur zyada bhi kha sakta hai .......

Building ki jahan tak baat hai aisay word jin ko noun aur verb kay tour per use kia ja skakta hai .... GERUND kehlatay hain ....
                      i.e. swimming......

i know swimiing ... noun

he is swimming in River. Verb

aik aur confusion me ki hai ..... woh bataien zara:shyy:

Venice mein itna sara pani kahan say aa gayaaa.....kiun hai....wahan say jata kiun nahin....:think:
                      Last edited by *Rida*; 14 October 2009, 07:50.
                      For New Designers
                      وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Comment

Here are some interesting confusions for U :D

1. Can you cry under water?
                        2. Do fish ever get thirsty?
                        3. Why don't birds fall out of trees when they sleep?
                        4. What do you call a male lady bird?
                        5. Why is it called building when it is already built?
                        6. When they say dog food is new & improved in taste, then who tastes it?

Kyun chakra gaye na :lol
                        w.salam.... :think:
                        interesting..
                        u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

Originally posted by MSA View Post
                          Walaikum Asslam
                          [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

yeh thore mazae ka he

sorry
                          good..
                          u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

Working...
                          X