Dua While Studying Something Difficult

Dua For Concentration

Recite This Dua Everyday For Victory And Prosperity

Allah Nagheban,

Dua for passing exams in flying colors

"Allahumma inni ala zikrika wa shukrika wa husni ibadatik"

:SubhanAllhaa:
    ab aur gerdish-e- taqdeer kiya sitaye ge lota ke ishq mai naam o nishaan bethain hei

sigpic

Re: duas when studying

Originally posted by zoniash View Post
    Duas when studying
    Duas when studying

Dua Before Studying

“Allahumma infa’nii bimaa ‘allamtanii wa’allimnii maa yanfa’uunii. Allahumma inii as’aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifzal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen. Allahumma ijal leesanee ‘aiman bi dhikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na’mal wakeel.”

“Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you. Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with consciousness of you. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid.”

Dua After Studying

“Allahumma inni astaodeeka ma qara’tu wama hafaz-tu. Farudduhu ‘allaya inda hajati elahi. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na’mal wakeel”

“Oh Allah! I entrust you with what I have read and I have studied. Oh Allah! Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, you are my availer and protector and the best of aid.”

Dua While Studying Something Difficult

“Allahumma la sahla illama ja-‘altahu sahla anta taj ‘alu al hazana eza ma shi’ta sahal.”

“Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy.”

Dua For Concentration

“Salla-l-laahu alaa Muhammad wa aal-e Muhammad. Allahumma inni as’aluka yaa mudhakkira-l khayr wa faa’ilahu wa-l-aamimira bihi dhakir-ni maa ansaani-hi-shaytan.”

“Blessings of Allah (SW) be upon Muhammad (PBUH) and his progeny. O Allah, I ask you, the one who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget.”

Recite This Dua Everyday For Victory And Prosperity

“Ya sayyedas-sada-te, ya mojeebad-da’vate, ya rafe’ad-darajate, ya vali-yal hasanate, ya ghaferal-khati’ate, ya mo’ti-yal mas’alate, ya qabi-lat-tavbate, ya same’al-asvate, ya ‘alemal-khafiyate, ya dafe’al bali yate.”

“O’ the chief of all chiefs! O’ the acceptor of prayers! O’ the elevator of ranks! O’ the master of virtues! O’ the forgiver of sins! O’ the granter of requests! O’ the excerptor of penance! O’ the hearer of all voices! O’ the one who knows all mysteries! O’ the remover of calamities!”
    Allah Nagheban,

"Allahumma inni ala zikrika wa shukrika wa husni ibadatik"

:SubhanAllhaa:
    :jazak:

Allah-Pak aap ko aap k Exmams me Kameyaab kere....Ameen

Comment

duaeen achi hain .......:jazak:
      .lakin arabi mein hoien tu aur acha hota :thmbup:
      For New Designers
      وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Comment

thanks for sharing :)

Comment

nice sharing............

Comment

:jazak: good post :rose

yeh dua Arabic main ho to zaror post karna :rose
            اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
            اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Comment

good share, mera khiyal hai keh dua keh liay zaban ki nahi sachi neit ki zarorat hoti hai

Comment

Working...
              X