X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi everyone
    hope you guys are doing well.

i know how to read and write Urdu but it's hard for me to type it in Roman script. i will be using English instead until i am more comfortable with writing Urdu in Roman script. hope you understand. thank you.

i chanced upon this forum while i was Google-ing for Urdu Forums. please excuse me if i choose wrong forums to post my threads.

i'm a male 30 years old living in Canada. i'm originally from Karachi, Pakistan. i was quite young when my parents came to Canada. i vaguely remember Karachi. we have never been to Pakistan ever since. my parents do visit every 5-7 years. it's pretty expensive to take the entire family to Pakistan on a vacation. since i work, i might soon go there for a visit though.

Re: Hi

As Salam o Alaikum...

And

WELCOME TO Pegham ....

Hope You Wil Enjoy With Us ...

Regard
    Mohammad Imran ..
    :sad Ak Jhoota Lafz Mohabbat Ka ..

Comment

Welcome here

Comment

welcome

:wp3:
        اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
        اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Comment

Originally posted by HaNs FrIeNdS View Post
          Welcome here

Comment

Originally posted by Tees30MarKhan View Post
            Hi everyone

i know how to read and write Urdu but it's hard for me to type it in Roman script. i will be using English instead until i am more comfortable with writing Urdu in Roman script. hope you understand. thank you.

i chanced upon this forum while i was Google-ing for Urdu Forums. please excuse me if i choose wrong forums to post my threads.

i'm a male 30 years old living in Canada. i'm originally from Karachi, Pakistan. i was quite young when my parents came to Canada. i vaguely remember Karachi. we have never been to Pakistan ever since. my parents do visit every 5-7 years. it's pretty expensive to take the entire family to Pakistan on a vacation. since i work, i might soon go there for a visit though.

Comment

thank you all, friends. yes, i do hope to enjoy my stay here.

Comment

Originally posted by 30-TeesMarKhan-30 View Post
                Hi everyone

Warm Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by 30-TeesMarKhan-30 View Post
                  Hi everyone

Walaekum Hi

Pata nahi bhai aap ne kya far far english me likha hia, apne to pallay hi nahi para :)

hum to urdu hi se waqif hein, english se humari nahi banti hai.............Pegham per Khush'Amdeed

Comment

Warm Welcome 30maarkhaan...372-haha

Comment

Hello everyone i am new to this website my name is jaheen ali and i am from Islamabad doing my BSc in computer science from VU university.
                      Nice to meeting you all.

Comment

Originally posted by jaheen100 View Post
                        Hello everyone i am new to this website my name is jaheen ali and i am from Islamabad doing my BSc in computer science from VU university.
                        Nice to meeting you all.
                        welcome jaheen :rose
                        اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
                        اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Comment

Originally posted by jaheen100 View Post
                          Nice to meeting you all.
                          welcome. your name is Jaheen? never heard this name before. did you mean Zaheen [intelligent]?

what is the full form of the university? what do initials U and V stand for?

Comment

Hello forum members,

I just wanted to say, well, "hello" so...Hello!

Comment

Originally posted by safa100 View Post
                              Hello forum members,

I just wanted to say, well, "hello" so...Hello!

WELCOME TO Pegham ...
                              but ap new thread post kartey na

Comment

Working...
                              X