Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A red-letter day people..!! I am leaving Pegham

Assalam o Alykum Pegham...:)

I am not going to write a shiny preface, just wanted to let you people know that i am leaving Pegham for 100 and more reasons of my own. But on the whole, journey of more than 5 years was fantastic and came along pretty nice and totally worth it!

Hats off to those who work so hard to make sure that this place runs good. No questions and No worries, i am leaving this place with such good memories that one can only imagine about.

I wish that there could be an alias of me who could participate in the way i did( even the bad participation), but i guess you people will be well off without a guy like me and i am pretty sure many of you might be praying to get rid of menace like me.

So there you go, today is a red-letter day for all of you PG members.

Allah Hafiz. ( yeah i am in tears :kh1:)

Re: A red-letter day people..!! I am leaving Pegham

:donno:

Comment

W.salam

hmmm... app be un dosto ki tarah ho ka ab pg ko chor ki ja rahy ho... :emb:
      ab apni faisala kia hai.... so apni zindagi ki har qadam pe kamyab raho.. jab be pg ki lye time mili.. so plz come to pg and pg door is always open for u and other friends.
      kabi dukh hota hai jaha', 5 years yah 7 years pg ki sath guzara ho aur istarah chor ki chala jaye...
      I would like thank you for all ur support specially in hardware and software .. :)

Be blessed.
      Be happy
      u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

Walaikum Assalaam

I am not sure what is the reason which provked you to take such a decision of leaving... As PEGHAMIANS We consider you as a part of our family and its always painful to say goodbye to member of the family member....!!

However, we wish you all the best and also want to endorse that you will always be remembered as a good memeber of this small community and will always be missed...... I wish we could get more out of you to generate our knowledge, and our wisdom.

May ALLAH bless you and wish you a blessed month of RAMDAN.

Khush rahyeh

FI amaan ALLAH
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X