Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin...Co-Admin....All MODs

Assalam alikum all
    A very humble request to all of the ADMINISTRATING people of PEGHAM as Pegham is already going through modifications I request all of u to review ur RULES.....regarding posting and thread making in all the forum sections.....and all the section MODs should know about these rules....and kindly post them again...It will be a great help to all those members who think they can do what ever they like on the forum (including ME)....in this way we all (except Administrating people) will know our rights and positions and will avoid future mistakes and voilation of ur so far unsaid rules. Thank you

Wassalam

aur kindly ye bhi bata dein ke kis section ko kon sa MOD RULE karta hai
    just to avoid any kind of inconvinience..thanku
    Last edited by Pakiza; 14 March 2008, 10:21.

Re: Admin...Co-Admin....All MODs

Originally posted by Pakiza View Post
    Assalam alikum all
    A very humble request to all of the ADMINISTRATING people of PEGHAM as Pegham is already going through modifications I request all of u to review ur RULES.....regarding posting and thread making in all the forum sections.....and all the section MODs should know about these rules....and kindly post them again...It will be a great help to all those members who think they can do what ever they like on the forum (including ME)....in this way we all (except Administrating people) will know our rights and positions and will avoid future mistakes and voilation of ur so far unsaid rules. Thank you

Wassalam

khuda khair kare...........:D:

Comment

Assalam alikum all

Wassalam

Wa salaam

InshaAllah naii team key saath naey rulez bhi banein gey aur team officially Pegham per announce kar di jaey gi :)
      مجھے تلاش نہ کر ذوقِ بیخودی سجود
      نظر کی چند شعاعوں میں گھر گیا ہوں میں

Comment

Assalam alikum all

Wassalam

Good suggestion

Comment

Assalam alikum all

Wassalam

kaha tu sahi ha

Comment

Working...
          X