Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said

The Prophet Muhammad (Sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "The Imam is (appointed) to be followed. So do not differ from him, bow when he bows, and say, "Rabbana-lakal hamd" if he says "Sami'a-l-lahu Liman hamida"; and if he prostrates, prostrate (after him), and if he prays sitting, pray sitting all together, and straighten the rows for the prayer, as the straightening of the rows is amongst those things which make your prayer a correct and perfect one."
    Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Sahih Bukhari transmitted it. Vol 1 Hadith No.689 of Sahih Bukhari.
    Visit My Early PS Work
    You Are Welcome To Comment

Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said

The Prophet Muhammad (Sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "The worst among people is one who commits theft in prayer. They said: Allah's Messenger, how does one commit theft in one's prayer? He said: When he does not observe ruku' and sujud perfectly well."

Narrated by Abu Qatadah (Radi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Ahmad transmitted it. Hadith No.885 of Mishkat Al-Masabih.
    Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

The Prophet Muhammad (Sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "Whoever performs ablution, and performs his ablution perfectly, and then goes to the mosque and finds that the people had finished the prayer (in congregation), Allah will give him (for his prayer) a reward like one who prayed in congregation and attended it; The reward of those who prayed in congregation will not be curtailed."

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Abu Dawud transmitted it.
      Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

The Prophet Muhammad (Sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "That which distinguishes us from the disbelievers and hypocrites is our commitment to Prayer. He who gives it up falls into disbelief."

Narrated by Buraydah ibn al-Hasib (Radi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Nasai and Ibne Maja transmitted it. Hadith No.574 of Mishkat Al-Masabih.
        Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

The Prophet Muhammad (Sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "Pray as you have seen me praying." [Part of Hadith]

Narrated by Malik (Radi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Sahih Bukhari transmitted it. Vol 1 Hadith No.604 of Sahih Bukhari.
          Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

jazakALLAH
            ساقیا ہور پلا ہور پلا ہور پلا

Comment

Good and nice

Comment

:jazak: