Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salah or Prayer

Salah or Prayer

Salah is the name for the obligatory prayers that are performed five times a day, and are a direct link between the worshipper and God. There is no hierarchical authority in Islam and there are no priests. Prayers are led by a learned person who knows the Qur'an and is generally chosen by the congregation.
    Prayers are said at dawn, mid-day, late-afternoon, sunset and nightfall, and thus determine the rhythm of the entire day. These five prescribed prayers contain verses from the Qur'an, and are said in Arabic, the language of the Revelation. Personal supplications, however, can be offered in one's own language and at any time.
    Although it is preferable to worship together in a mosque, a Muslim may pray almost anywhere, such as in fields, offices, factories and universities. Oftentimes visitors to the Muslim world are struck by the centrality of prayers in daily life.
    Visit My Early PS Work
    You Are Welcome To Comment

Re: Salah or Prayer

Jazak ALLAH aania u got great marks

Comment

Jazak Allah Bohat accha likha hova hay :")

Comment

Originally posted by Aania
        Salah or Prayer

Salah is the name for the obligatory prayers that are performed five times a day, and are a direct link between the worshipper and God. There is no hierarchical authority in Islam and there are no priests. Prayers are led by a learned person who knows the Qur'an and is generally chosen by the congregation.
        Prayers are said at dawn, mid-day, late-afternoon, sunset and nightfall, and thus determine the rhythm of the entire day. These five prescribed prayers contain verses from the Qur'an, and are said in Arabic, the language of the Revelation. Personal supplications, however, can be offered in one's own language and at any time.
        Although it is preferable to worship together in a mosque, a Muslim may pray almost anywhere, such as in fields, offices, factories and universities. Oftentimes visitors to the Muslim world are struck by the centrality of prayers in daily life.
        :jazak: Ainaa.. aap nai bari umda sharing kii hai. Laikin main aap sey aik request karna chahoon ga k aaap God ki bajay "Allah" ka word use kia karain. Plz.......:jazak:

Comment

Originally posted by Last Knight
          Jazak ALLAH aania u got great marks

thnx Khalil
          Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

Originally posted by a man of letters
            :jazak: Ainaa.. aap nai bari umda sharing kii hai. Laikin main aap sey aik request karna chahoon ga k aaap God ki bajay "Allah" ka word use kia karain. Plz.......:jazak:
            thnx n I ll try ji....
            Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

Originally posted by Rabi
              Jazak Allah Bohat accha likha hova hay :")
              thnx :rose
              Visit My Early PS Work

Comment

Jazak Allah..........................nice Post
                Life is more strict than a teacher
                A teacher teaches a lesson
                and takes an exam.
                But life takes an exam
                and then teaches a lesson

Comment