• Show
Clear All

• St.valentine's Day

Re: St.valentine's Day

Comment

Allah SWT is out Rabb He Created everything for us ,
      love for Allah is the true Love Allah SWT Says In the Quraan

Yet There are men who take(for worship)others besides Allah as equal ( With Allah)
      They Love Then as they should Love Allah. But Those of faith ae overflowing in
      their love for Allah. if Only the unrighteos could see, when theywill see the
      torment, that all power belongs to Allah and that Allah is severe in punishment
      (Al-Quran 2.165)
      Last edited by Gul; 15 February 2009, 19:02.

Comment

Love Rasool Allah
        Propher Muhammad PBUH said:
        " Love Allah Because He Nounshes and sustains you.
        Love me Because Allah Loves me ( Thirmidhi)

Allah Taalah says In Al-Quran
        Say If You DO love Allah Follow me,Allah Will Love you and Forgive your
        sins for Allah is oft-Forgiving Most Merciful.Quran 3:31

Surely those who Believe and do righteous deeds , to them Will God Most
        Gracious bestow His Love Al-Quraan 19 : 96

It is Very Clear that if we Follow the Prophet Muhammad( Pbuh)
        Allah ( swt) will Love us ,.Rasool Allah SAW invited people to have Faith in Allah
        and work deeds of rihteousness, Which He Himself practiced with much devotion.

Comment

Some of you might be thinking right now what outdated & biased views this
          person is talking about. Whats the harm in celebrating Valentine's Day & all
          such occasions?

There is no question about having the best of relations & gestures of love
          between a husband & wife everyday.
          What the point is, that to do something special on "Valentine's Day", should
          not be encouraged.

Firstly, even in Hazoor-e-Pak 's time one example of copying traditions comes
          to mind about the tradition of Jews to keep fast on 10th Moharram ,in
          respect of the day of victory of Prophet Moosa over Pharoah, our Prophet
          Sallala-ho-alaihi wassalam considered it a good deed to adopt BUT he still did
          not want to follow the noble tradition exactly , hence ordered his people to
          fast for 2 days instead of one, firstly to show even more respect for this
          blessed day on which many other miraculous events took place on Earth as
          well as to look & portray differently to the Jews also.

Secondly & more importantly which deals with our (Muslims) behaviour is that
          , we should not publicly act in such a way that it might hurt someone & I am
          saying in all aspects of human life, same is the case with celebrating
          "Mother's Day" ,in case of Mother's Day it hurts those who dont have a
          mother & it hurts those that cannot become a mother !
          For those fortunate enough to have a mother should love & care for them
          everyday, paving the way for heavenly rewards. InshAllah.

I believe there is no harm in celebrating personal milestones such as
          birthday, anniversary, graduation etc.( like Celebrating them as ..the Non Muslims do> Cakes and Candles et.) >> in a way that does not imitate other beliefs or symbols etc., but to have a "Public" celebration's day of frivolous
          traditions is really not "ON".

That is why in Islam there our only own 2 Public celebrations , one is
          Eid-ul-Fitr & the other is Eid-ul-Adha.

The Gist of the matter is that if we follow any of the traditions of the
          "Non -believers" we are giving it power & encouragement, on the other hand
          making the "Non Believers" more staunch & proud of their false beliefs &
          religion.
          Whereas we as Muslims should h<>ave the best of <>Faith, Practices,
          Akhlaq & Tolerance that they start doubting themselves & are attracted
          towards the True path. Unfortunately we Muslims have lost our way
          ourselves but atleast should not do things unknowingly that does not do any
          service to bringing people to "light".

The best practice would be to take 14th February as any other day, if the
          "Valentines Day" hype all over/ every where else reminds us to convey our love & do something nice for our spouse, then we should plan & do so the
          next day or on the coming weekend just in order to please Allah & follow our
          Prophets (SAW) teachings correctly, whilst trying to be good & loving in our
          married life everyday .
          With just this simple Neeyat in our hearts InshAllah we may attract more
          blessings & rewards in our life !

I hope this makes sense , I am living & working in Australia since years, this
          analysis of mine is not coming from a narrow minded , intolerant perspective
          but from a sincere, logical opinion after years of unknowingly doing what
          "everyone" does.

May Allah Subha-o-Ta'ala, the most Gracious & Merciful, ignore all our small
          , petty mistakes & make us enlightened, educated & righteous. (Aameen)

Comment

very well written dear sis :rose

Comment

Thank U Dear brother!
              May Allah bless us all to follow the right Path ameen

Comment

Working...
              X