Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guidance & Knowledge

Assalam-o-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
    Forward this email to maximum people you can.

[5. Al-Maidah : Ayah 2]

"And help one another in goodness and piety, and do not help one another in sin and aggression; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is severe in requiting (evil)."

Guidance & Knowledge

[Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 3, Number 79]

Narrated Abu Musa (Radi Allah Anhu) : The Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "The example of guidance and knowledge with which Allah has sent me is like abundant rain falling on the earth, some of which was fertile soil that absorbed rain-water and brought forth vegetation and grass in abundance. (And) another portion of it was hard and held the rain water and Allah benefited the people with it and they utilize it for drinking, (making their animals to drink from it) and to irrigate the land for cultivation.
    (And) a portion of it was barren which could neither hold the water nor bring forth vegetation (then that land gave no benefits). The first is the example of the person who comprehends Allah's Religion (Islam) and gets benefits (from the knowledge) which Allah has revealed through me and learns them and teaches to others. The (last example is that of a) person who does not care for it and doesn't take Allah's Guidance revealed to me"

[Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 6, Book 61, Number 544]

Narrated by Harat Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu): The Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "Not to wish to be the like of (or there is no envy) except in two:

1.A person whom Allah has taught the Quran and he recites it during the hours of the night and during the hours of the day, and his neighbor listens to him and says, 'I wish I had been given what has been given to so-and-so, so that I might do what he does;

2. Secondly, a person whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it on what is just and right, whereupon another person may say, 'I wish I had been given what so-and-so has been given, for then I would do what he does.'

[Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 6, Book 61, Number 545]

Narrated by Hazrat Usman (Radi Allah Anhu): The Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "The best among you are those who learn and teach the Quran."

[Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 6, Book 61, Number 546]

Narrated by Hazrat Usman bin Affan (Radi Allah Anhu): The Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "The most superior among you (Muslims) are those who learn Quran and teach it to others."

Re: Guidance & Knowledge

jazakAllah khair sheem, mujhey pehli hadees barish wali sahih nahi samjh ayi ?
    " Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals "

Comment

thnks ok i will

Comment

:jazak: ........Sheem thanks......:rose
        u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

Working...
        X