Remaining days of Ramadan and Duas,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaining days of Ramadan and Duas,

16th day's Dua'a O God, enable me in this day to support the pious ones, and save me to keep the company of mischievous and sinful persons and place me in Daar-ul-Qarar(Paradise) with your blessings, for the sake of your divinity, O the God of worlds.

17th day's Dua'a O God, guide me in this day for good deeds, and fulfil my wishes and hopes,O who is not in need of any explanation and request, O who knows the secrets hidden in the hearts of creatures, invoke your blessings on Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and his pure and sinless off Spring (AS) Aal.

18th day's Dua'a O God, make me wakeful in this day so I be benefited from the blessings ofits pre-dawns (Sahar) and illuminate my heart with its (Pre-dawns)brightness, and subdue my limbs and organs for the obedience of itsblessings for the sake of your light, O who illuminate the hearts of knowingand pious persons.

25th day's Dua'a O God, enable me in this day so I be the friend of your friends and enemy of your enemies, and to follow the path (Sunnah) of Last Prophet HazratMuhammad (P.B.U.H.), O the protector of prophets hearts.

26th day's Dua'a O God, in this day accepts my endeavors and deeds, and forgive my sins, and conceal my faults, O who listens every thing.

27th day's Dua'a O God, grant me the grace of the night of glory (Laila-tul-Qadr) in this day, and show my matters ease in this day from hardship, and accept myapology and relieve me of my sins and burden, O who is kind and Merciful to His pious servant.

28th day's Dua'a O God, in this day give me opportunities for supererogations (mustahabbaat)and honor me through problems and trials laying before me and grant my meansnearness to you from all others, O to whom the request of requesting person never made busy.

29th day's Dua'a O God, in this day hide me with your blessings, and enable me, and bestow me chastity and purify my heart from the darkness of doubts, O thecompassionate to His faithful servants.

30th day's Dua'a O God, accept my fasting in this day with gratitude which is liked andapproved by you and your prophet (P.B.U.H), and firm its branches (effects)with roots (Causes) for the sake of Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and hissinless and pure offspring (A.S), Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds.
    u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Re: Remaining days of Ramadan and Duas,

Jazak Allah

bohat achi post hai

thank you

Comment

Re: Remaining days of Ramadan and Duas,

thanks sheem:rose
      u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

Working...
      X