Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allah's Blessings and we

A Sports car and the Quran

A young man was getting ready to graduate college. For many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealer's showroom, and knowing his father could well afford it, he told him that was all he wanted.

As Graduation Day approached, the young man waited signs that his father had purchased the car. Finally, on the morning of his graduation his father called him into his private study. His father told him how proud he was to have such a fine son, and told him how much he loved him. He handed his son a beautiful wrapped gift box.

Curious, but somewhat disappointed the young man opened the box and found a lovely, leather-bound Quran. Angrily, he raised his voice at his father and said, "With all your money you give me a Quran?" and stormed out of the house, leaving the holy book.

Many years passed

And the young man was very successful in business. He had a beautiful home and wonderful family, but realized his father was very old, and thought perhaps he should go to him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements, he received a telegram telling him his father had passed away, and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care

Things.

When he arrived at his father's house, sudden sadness and regret filled his heart. He began to search his father's
    important papers and saw the still new Quran, just as he had left it years ago. With tears, he opened the Quran and began to turn the pages.

As he read those words, a car key dropped from an envelope taped behind the Quran. It had a tag with the dealer's name, the same dealer who had the sports
    car he had desired. On the tag was the date of
    his graduation, and the words...PAID IN FULL.

We
    expected?

:embarasse
    Last edited by KON?; 21 August 2005, 04:27.
    Mai ik ghareeb benawa, Main ik faqir besada

Meri naza ki iltija ju pa saku tu saath do

Re: Allah's Blessings and we

Asalam alaikum kon?

Aap apney islam realted articles Islam sec. mey post kiya karein inshAllah

:)
    " Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals "

Comment

Asslam O Alaikum Kon?
      Kasey hain ..!! well aap nai Islam kai related aik waqaya share kya yaa kahye kahani share ki aur is kai akhir main ik behas ka aghaz kya hai jo Islam ko relate kerti hai to mera khayal hai is topic ki behtreen jaga Islam section main Mazameen main hai .!! Main isey wahan move kerney laga hoon hope kai aap ko bura nahi lagey ga :rose
      Jeetey rahyeh khush rahyeh
      Waslam

Comment

i read this earlier somewhere .!! Probably in a Fwded email i guess it was abt Bible, the only change here is we have Quran ..!! ne ways one way or another its a touchy story .. and the last one is ur question ..!! well i dont remember probably many times i have done this quite a big sinner i must call myself here ...!! But on the other hand wht i feel like is we as humans we cant realy know tht where we were suppose to be blessed n e ways its realy an Islamic talk n i have very small knowledge about Islam cause i guess i m a muslim by name only :) wonderful topic nice sharing be blessed ..!! :rose

Comment

Sorry par aik baat kahon gi jab yahan baqi har baat share ho sakti hai tu akhir in gupshup k section mai ane walon k liye jo ise parh lain koi buri baat tu nahi. Shaid buhut se loog just mood change karne k liye gupshup k section mai ate hain, agar isi bahane woh ghalati se koi achi baat parh lain tu shaid koi buri baat nahi?
          anyway aap logon ne aitaraz kiya hai tu sorry magar mera point of view tu yeh tha.

Comment

Han yeh mai ne bhi fow mails mai parha tha aur mujhe buhut acha laga isi liye share kiya. Bura kiya kia????

Comment

Originally posted by KON?
              Han yeh mai ne bhi fow mails mai parha tha aur mujhe buhut acha laga isi liye share kiya. Bura kiya kia????
              Nahi to - balkey bohot acha kiya :thmbup:
              rahi baat key issey GS mey hona chahiye ya nahi
              baat ye hai KON? key agar hum sab kuch GS mey post kerney lag jayein to hamara Islam sec. ki kya zaroorat reh jaye gi ?
              ye baat durust hai key Gup shup sec. mey bohot saarey log aatey hein magar jab yahan per achey articles hon gey to yahan bhi log visit karein gey aur kertey bhi hein
              aik aur baat agar sab sec. mey un sey related cheizein hon gi to phir ziada organise lagey ga

umeed hai ab ye clear ho ga :rose

Aap jo bhi kehna chahein gi is baarey mey you are most welcome inshAllah :)
              " Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals "

Comment

Working...
              X