Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 names of Allah in colorful calligraphy

Asalaamualekum,
    My name is Hafeez, I live in New York, I am an artist and my new work is base on 99 names of Allah, I like to share these names with all of you, they can be viewed at many places, but my site is : www.arthafez.com if there is a problem with opening this site you can try : www.saleel.com .
    This site is not commercial and not for profit, the income from prints and other usage, is 100 percent childrens charity.
    Soon I will be posting 99 names of Prophet(PBUH).
    Please keep me in your prayers,
    Waslaam
    Hafeez

Re: 99 names of Allah in colorful calligraphy

:masha :jazak:

Comment

Originally posted by Hafeez
      Asalaamualekum,
      My name is Hafeez, I live in New York, I am an artist and my new work is base on 99 names of Allah, I like to share these names with all of you, they can be viewed at many places, but my site is : www.arthafez.com if there is a problem with opening this site you can try : www.saleel.com .
      This site is not commercial and not for profit, the income from prints and other usage, is 100 percent childrens charity.
      Soon I will be posting 99 names of Prophet(PBUH).
      Please keep me in your prayers,
      Waslaam
      Hafeez
      :jazak: bohat khoobsurat kaam kiya hai aap ney Hafeez. I am looking forward to have these beautiful creation at Pegham as well. Once more thanx :)
      tumharey bas mein agar ho to bhool jao mujhey
      tumhein bhulaney mein shayid mujhey zamana lagey

Comment

wonderful.............jazakALLAH

Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate from the truth after You have guided us, and bestow
        upon us mercy from Your grace. Verily You are the Giver of bounties without measure.

Comment

Working...
        X