X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sirf Life Quotes.

yeh thread mera life activity kay leye hai

POWELL DAVIES
    Religion is not something separate and apart from ordinary life. It is life -- life of every kind viewed from the standpoint of meaning and purpose: life lived in the fuller awareness of its human quality and spiritual significance.

Life is just a chance to grow a soul.

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Re: sirf Life Quotes.

Life on the planet is born of woman.

Comment

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thi

Comment

Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.

Comment

Living gives you a better understanding of life. I would hope that my characters have become deeper and more rounded personalities. Wider travels have given me considerably greater insight into how cultural differences affect not only people, but politics and art.

Comment

All men have a sweetness in their life. That is what helps them go on. It is towards that they turn when they feel too worn out.

Comment

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.

Comment

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Comment

here are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.

Comment

Ethics cannot be based upon our obligations toward [people], but they are complete and natural only when we feel this Reverence for Life and the desire to have compassion for and to help all creatures insofar as it is in our power. I think that this ethic will become more and more recognized because of its great naturalness and because it is the foundation of a true humanism toward which we must strive if our culture is to become truly ethical.

Comment

Ethics, too, are nothing but reverence for life. This is what gives me the fundamental principle of morality, namely, that good consists in maintaining, promoting, and enhancing life, and that destroying, injuring, and limiting life are evil.

Civilization and Ethics, 1949

Comment

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
                        Charles Darwin

Comment

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
                          Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.
                            Henry Ellis

Comment

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
                              Anton Chekhov

Comment

Working...
                              X