sirf Sad life Quotes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sirf Sad life Quotes.

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
    W. M. Lewis

Courage and cheerfulness will not only carry you over the rough places in life, but will enable you to bring comfort and help to the weak-hearted and will console you in the sad hours.
    William Osler

Comment

Sometimes, you can give up on everything in life, and shut it down. But, life cant give up on you.

The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy.

A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

Comment

I can get sad, I can get frustrated, I can get scared, but I never get depressed – because there’s joy in my life.
        Michael J. Fox

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Comment

Sadness flies away on the wings of time.
          Jean de La Fontaine

Comment

Even in the common affairs of life, in love, friendship, and marriage, how little security have we when we trust our happiness in the hands of others!

Comment

Working...
            X