Just A Thought 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just A Thought 1

Have you ever thought about your life? Where it is headed? In which direction? With what purpose? Have you ever asked yourself what is the goal of your life and if you are fulfilling it? Better yet, have you ever asked yourself if you feel truly content and successful in your heart? Have you ever asked yourself about the status of your relationship with your Creator? Excellent? Good? Average? Bad? Poor? Are you happy with it? If you find yourself unhappy, dissatisfied and believe that it's time for a change of heart and life, then enter our Naseeha (Advice) series with an open heart and mind to hear that which may change your life forever. May God open our hearts and minds to find our purpose in this life so we can prepare for a successful future in this life and hereafter. Ameen.

Hungry for more...? Please visit www.noora1.com and www.noorofislam.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jum4A0gDi30

Re: Just A Thought 1

"I was a Hidden treasure, I thought to be recognised. So through LOVE, i created the Universe"

"Main chupa hua Khazaana tha, main ne chaha k main pehchaana jaon, pus main ne Muhabbat k sath Kaainaat Takhleek kr di"

(Hadees-e-Qudsi)

Comment

Re: Just A Thought 1

Irfaan-e-Zaat aur Irfaan-e-Ilaahi k ilaawa ZINDAGI ka koi aur Maqsad nahi hay - (Baba Ji)

Comment

Working...
      X