”This is called Self Appraisal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ”This is called Self Appraisal

A Little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a store and dialed a number. The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation:

Boy: “Lady, can you give me the job of cutting your lawn?”

Woman: (at the other end of the phone line) “I already have someone to cut my lawn.”

Boy: “Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price than the person who cuts your lawn now.”

Woman: “I’m very satisfied with the person who is presently cutting the lawn.”

Boy: (with more perseverance) “Lady, I’ll even sweep the floor and the stairs of your house for free.”

Woman: “No, thank you.” With a smile on his face, the little

boy replaced the receiver.

The store-owner, who was listening to all this, walked over to the boy.

Store-owner: “Son….I like your attitude; I like that positive spirit and would like to offer you a job.”

Boy: “No thanks.”

Store-owner: “But you were really pleading for one.”

Boy: “No Sir, I was just checking my performance at the job I already have. I am the one who is working for that lady I was talking to!”

*”This is called Self Appraisal”

Give your best and the world comes
    to you !!

Re: ”This is called Self Appraisal

thanks for sharing khan bhai :)

Comment

really great post

Comment

I am not sure if I'll call this as a good way of "checking my performance". I'll never go behind the back of my employer to check out what they think about me. I'll arrange a direct meeting and ask my boss while facing him in his eyes: "Is there anything I am doing wrong here? Is there anything you'll point out in my performance or commitment to my work? If yes, please let me know. I can only get better if you tell me where and what I am doing wrong".

And if I am the employer, I'd feel bad if I hear that my employee "cheated" me behind my back to see if I am happy with him/her.

For me there should be a direct link between employer and employee.
        tumharey bas mein agar ho to bhool jao mujhey
        tumhein bhulaney mein shayid mujhey zamana lagey

Comment

Bunt achii sharing . But her kisi k soch.sochny or samjhny ka zavia alag hota hai.
          Dis is a good idea . :D

khush rahein

Comment

Originally posted by Masood View Post
            I am not sure if I'll call this as a good way of "checking my performance". I'll never go behind the back of my employer to check out what they think about me. I'll arrange a direct meeting and ask my boss while facing him in his eyes: "Is there anything I am doing wrong here? Is there anything you'll point out in my performance or commitment to my work? If yes, please let me know. I can only get better if you tell me where and what I am doing wrong".

And if I am the employer, I'd feel bad if I hear that my employee "cheated" me behind my back to see if I am happy with him/her.

I just say that everyone has his own way of thinking :)

Comment

you are not a little boy ..

don't compare urself with little boy :lol

Comment

Originally posted by Baniaz Khan View Post

:lol

Mouqa dekh kar choka mara hai :lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Khan View Post

Mouqa dekh kar choka mara hai :lol

Comment

Originally posted by Baniaz Khan View Post

Hahahaha you don't know - there is a child in every person - I still like watching Tom & Jerry, and Flinstones, and Scoobydoo, and Uncle Gadget hahaha
                    tumharey bas mein agar ho to bhool jao mujhey
                    tumhein bhulaney mein shayid mujhey zamana lagey

Comment

Hahahaha you don't know - there is a child in every person - I still like watching Tom & Jerry, and Flinstones, and Scoobydoo, and Uncle Gadget hahaha
                      یعنی کہ صرف ہمارے سامنے ہی دادا جی بنتے ہیں*آپ

Comment

Working...
                      X