Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• story

Re: story

hey... i wrote this story as an assignment.. my teacher liked it alot... so i thought i should share it.:tunn:
    i am hoping i get an A+

Comment

Re: The day I turned Invisible..

Originally posted by Strawberry View Post
      I stretched and yawned and wearily dragged myself off the bed. Another ordinary day, I thought.
      But as soon as I went to bathroom for brushing my teeth, I found out that my day wasnt going to be ordinary after all, because I caught a glimpse of my toothbrush moving up and down in mid-air and that
      was when I realized something was horribly wrong with me, so I screamed and started jumping with panic.
      After 5 minutes of my emotional dilema, I got over it and calmed down. There was nothing wrong with me. i was alive, not dead. Just invisible. And this invisibility was because my brother dared me to eat an
      expired pimple vanishing cream the night before.
      My mum's expired vanishing cream was no less worth than Harry Potter's cloak of invisibility.
      I went downstairs and saw my brothers having breakfast and busy in a deep conversation. I secretly put pepper in my younger brother's warm coco. I was sure that he is going to enjoy his chocolate that way, the thought of it made me laugh an evil laugh like those evil,mad scientists when they are up to no good. An invisible evil laugh was all it took to make my younger brother jump out of his pants and sanity. He started shouting for mum, his eyes were wide with horror. While the other held mug of coco to his lips and took a sip, he made a disgusted face and started screaming on the top of his lungs.
      I didnt want to scare them more till the limit they wet their pants, so I left quietly,trying to supress my giggles.
      I went to the neighborhood park and started enjoying myself on a swing and humming my favorite song, by the time I got tired of it I saw kids complaining about a ghost who is on the swing and is singing songs in scratchy voice. I considered it insulting, as I didnt think of my voice being “Scratchy”.
      I thought of enjoying more and giving kids more scare, ice cream dangling in mid-air and being licked by a nobody was a good idea.
      I didnt want to scare away the inhabitants so I went straight home and decided to take a nap. I was awaken by my mum and it was a relief to know that she was able to see me, “you have been sleeping all day young lady!, and you wont believe me about what just happened today.”
      Actually I did have a faint idea what it was but I pretended to go along and curiously asked mum what had happened. She told me how th whole neighborhood is terrified by a ghost,the ghost who sings horribly and burps loudly after drinking loads of fizzy drinks.
      I was surprised, as I knew I was the ice cream licking ghost not this fizzy drinks drinking and burping ghost.
      I was about to ask mum what she had done with her vanishing cream, when my dad entered my room and smilingly said “I sure had a lot of fizz today.”he winked at me and left me dumbfounded.
      Super na chiips

As u said u wrote it so it awesome shandar

Reputation ka nazrana Qabool kerain. :THANKS:

Comment

Re: The day I turned Invisible..

Originally posted by kutkutariyaan View Post
        Super na chiips

As u said u wrote it so it awesome shandar

Reputation ka nazrana Qabool kerain. :THANKS:
        thnku:tunn:

Comment

very good strawbery ji....
          u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

Originally posted by *Hala* View Post
            very good strawbery ji....
            thnku thnku

Comment

Working...
            X