• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attitud3 matt3rs

Aslamoalikum:

:rose

Attitude A Short article about Attitude
    By: Rev. Charles Swindoll

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, then circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think, say, or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes

Re: Attitud3 matt3rs

Walikum Salam :)

Nice chiips

Comment

Nice thought...

Comment

W.Salam
        very nice lil khushi
        u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

Walaikum Assalaam

You have mentioned the meaning of WHOLE LIFE within those few lines, it is true and it is very essential part of human life.... right attitude can win you life!!!

lovely sharing, khush rahyeh

Originally posted by *khushi* View Post
          Aslamoalikum:

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, then circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think, say, or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes
          sigpic

Comment

Walaikum asalam,

very thoughtful share khushi, keep sharing :rose

Comment

nice article

Comment

hmmmmm...... life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it
                For New Designers
                وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Comment

Originally posted by *khushi* View Post
                  Aslamoalikum:

Wa Alaikum Aslam,

Good sharing, but not very impressive. It is all common.
                  :thmbup:

Comment

Working...
                  X