Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion

Assalaam Alaikum :salam:

Most thinful & important confusion of life. :)

" Everyone wants to go to HEAVEN "

But

" Nobody wants to DIE "

:rose :rose :rose

Re: Confusion

Walaikum Assalaam Khan Sahab,

This life is so precious to us, becuase its a GIFT from ALLAH SWT, ALLAH SWT has granted us this life to give us the precious chance of winning the Jannat (Heavan) with our righteous acts and good deeds. We human can make this world as a living Jannah with our kind words, our right message and our good deeds and offcourse following the right way of Islam. Thats why those Lucky Sahaba-e-Karam whom we know as ASHRA AL MUBASHARA were given the Basharat (good news) of Jannah while living in this world. Its all depend upon you that you want to DIE doing nothing and ask for Jannah or you want to struggle and show the right path to those who are doing wrong and bad deeds just to satisfy their sould and getting the benefit of living this short worldly life, choice is yours dear. I want Jannah and I dont want to die so early because I want to light-up the ways of those whose life is being ruined in the darkness. May ALLAH SWT light and guide our ways and give us the stregnth and knowledge to follow the great message of this great religion AMEEN

Keep sharing your lovely posts with us, JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR

Khush rahyeh
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thefire1 View Post
      Walaikum Assalaam Khan Sahab,

This life is so precious to us, becuase its a GIFT from ALLAH SWT, ALLAH SWT has granted us this life to give us the precious chance of winning the Jannat (Heavan) with our righteous acts and good deeds. We human can make this world as a living Jannah with our kind words, our right message and our good deeds and offcourse following the right way of Islam. Thats why those Lucky Sahaba-e-Karam whom we know as ASHRA AL MUBASHARA were given the Basharat (good news) of Jannah while living in this world. Its all depend upon you that you want to DIE doing nothing and ask for Jannah or you want to struggle and show the right path to those who are doing wrong and bad deeds just to satisfy their sould and getting the benefit of living this short worldly life, choice is yours dear. I want Jannah and I dont want to die so early because I want to light-up the ways of those whose life is being ruined in the darkness. May ALLAH SWT light and guide our ways and give us the stregnth and knowledge to follow the great message of this great religion AMEEN

Keep sharing your lovely posts with us, JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR

Khush rahyeh

Thanks Ali for ur kind wording :)

U have great power to deliver ur knowledge to us :thmbup:

Comment

W.Salam
        grt msg khan bro
        grt Ali sahib (fire) .
        u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

well said...its a fact
          میں نعرہ مستانہ، میں شوخی رندانہ

Comment

Working...
          X