Doubling your brain power by Brain Tracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubling your brain power by Brain Tracy

What is the secret behind the success of Einstein, Newton, Edison, Picasso, Bill Gates, Beethoven and many more successful people like these. Well the common thing in all these people is that they know how to use their super sub conscious mind.

What exactly is super sub conscious mind, this book gives a clear idea regarding the powers of your super sub conscious mind. Human mind is the most complex computer ever created on earth. In every human there is this power of Sub conscious mind which gives solution to our problems and generate innovative ideas. Sometimes you guys must have noticed that when working on some problem you are using your full potential but can't get to a solution and suddenly your mind comes with a solution that is complete and correct and you implement it and wolaah the problem is solved now this is the power of super sub conscious mind.

Super sub conscious mind is a power which works 24/7 in your mind without letting you know. All the famous people were not extra ordinary than common people they just know how to use the power of super sub conscious mind. You guys can also use this power just follow the steps below and this will surely change your thinking:

1) Firstly when you need something to be solved just relax completely.
    2) Give +ve affirmation to your mind that "I will solve this problem easily" repeat this couple of times.
    3) Start doing something else after a while an idea will pop up into mind which will be the exact solution of your problem.

Now what you have done is programmed your sub conscious mind to achieve a goal by the help of your super sub conscious mind. Now this problem will be solved by the power of your super sub conscious mind very easily.

Sometimes you come up with an idea which is different from all but you let go this idea by saying "Haha... this can't be a good idea it doesn't fits in the current situation" and after a while you see an individual or a company come up with the same idea and gets successful with your idea. This is our basic weakness that we don't trust our own ideas, the best thing to do is to carry a notebook with you anything which pops into your mind(this is your super sub conscious mind) write it down whether its stupid or not just write it down and when you get some free time just go through your notebook and you will be amazed that you have come up with something different. Just trust yourself and you'll know the power of your super sub conscious mind.

Re: Doubling your brain power by Brain Tracy

Thank you for sharing such wonderful post with us PakGates.

You are right we should use our brain for constructive purpose and soon we will feel the difference within.

All there things you have mentioned are a true example of how to take a POSITIVE decision by being relaxed and foucs. Everyone of us take decision which suits their own benefit, may the decision they have taken might not be in your favor but certainly it will be OK with them
    Main nay jab usskay zehan say sochay thay mas allay
    Woh shaks har lihaz say haq per laga mujhay...........!

That means our brain always works in positive direction for our own benefits therefore, we should try coming out of this and think differently that how your decision can make others comfort, this will make you a super human being.

All those names that you have mentioned above exactly thought the same, they didint use their super sub concious for their own luxury, infact, their work is being recongnized by the world, that earned them nobel prize.

Just one thing I would add in your THREE thing theory,
    2) Give +ve affirmation to your mind that "I will solve this problem easily" repeat this couple of times.
    3) Start doing something else after a while an idea will pop up into mind which will be the exact solution of your problem. (instead of keeping your mind busy with something else you should offer TWO RAKAAT NAWAFIL PRAYER and then think on your decision all over again, trust me you will get what you wanted, I am sharing my personal experience with you, try it)

Keep sharing your posts with us, JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pakgates View Post
      What is the secret behind the success of Einstein, Newton, Edison, Picasso, Bill Gates, Beethoven and many more successful people like these. Well the common thing in all these people is that they know how to use their super sub conscious mind.

What exactly is super sub conscious mind, this book gives a clear idea regarding the powers of your super sub conscious mind. Human mind is the most complex computer ever created on earth. In every human there is this power of Sub conscious mind which gives solution to our problems and generate innovative ideas. Sometimes you guys must have noticed that when working on some problem you are using your full potential but can't get to a solution and suddenly your mind comes with a solution that is complete and correct and you implement it and wolaah the problem is solved now this is the power of super sub conscious mind.

Super sub conscious mind is a power which works 24/7 in your mind without letting you know. All the famous people were not extra ordinary than common people they just know how to use the power of super sub conscious mind. You guys can also use this power just follow the steps below and this will surely change your thinking:

3) Start doing something else after a while an idea will pop up into mind which will be the exact solution of your problem.

Now what you have done is programmed your sub conscious mind to achieve a goal by the help of your super sub conscious mind. Now this problem will be solved by the power of your super sub conscious mind very easily.

Sometimes you come up with an idea which is different from all but you let go this idea by saying "Haha... this can't be a good idea it doesn't fits in the current situation" and after a while you see an individual or a company come up with the same idea and gets successful with your idea. This is our basic weakness that we don't trust our own ideas, the best thing to do is to carry a notebook with you anything which pops into your mind(this is your super sub conscious mind) write it down whether its stupid or not just write it down and when you get some free time just go through your notebook and you will be amazed that you have come up with something different. Just trust yourself and you'll know the power of your super sub conscious mind.

:thmbup:
      awesome sharing
      For New Designers
      وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Comment

Originally posted by thefire1 View Post
        Thank you for sharing such wonderful post with us PakGates.

You are right we should use our brain for constructive purpose and soon we will feel the difference within.

All there things you have mentioned are a true example of how to take a POSITIVE decision by being relaxed and foucs. Everyone of us take decision which suits their own benefit, may the decision they have taken might not be in your favor but certainly it will be OK with them
        Main nay jab usskay zehan say sochay thay mas allay
        Woh shaks har lihaz say haq per laga mujhay...........!

That means our brain always works in positive direction for our own benefits therefore, we should try coming out of this and think differently that how your decision can make others comfort, this will make you a super human being.

All those names that you have mentioned above exactly thought the same, they didint use their super sub concious for their own luxury, infact, their work is being recongnized by the world, that earned them nobel prize.

Just one thing I would add in your THREE thing theory,
        3) Start doing something else after a while an idea will pop up into mind which will be the exact solution of your problem. (instead of keeping your mind busy with something else you should offer TWO RAKAAT NAWAFIL PRAYER and then think on your decision all over again, trust me you will get what you wanted, I am sharing my personal experience with you, try it)

Keep sharing your posts with us, JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR.
        :thmbup:
        For New Designers
        وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Comment

Working...
        X