Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the best thoughts

One of the best thoughts i have come across practically

"There is no market for your sorrows in this world, so don't advertise them."
    Last edited by pakgates; 31 August 2009, 09:43.

Re: One of the best thoughts

Originally posted by pakgates View Post

For New Designers
    وَ بَارِکْ لِيْ فِيْمَا أَعْطَيْتَ

Comment

Very well said PakGates....

You should be able to take care of your own worries and sarrows because you might feel that the person whom you are sharing or rather advertising might be listening to it for his/her own amusement.

We should never advertise our sorrows in public however, true friends are those who listen to your sorrows and offer their shoulder to lean or atleast will offer you a tissue if he/she will see you crying :) which is really very comforting. Sharing your sorrows and worries can reduce your tension and can also help in taking a better decision with cool mind... :)

Thank you for sharing such wonderful lines, and hope to see you some more from you.

Fi Amaan ALLAH
      sigpic

Comment

u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

Originally posted by pakgates View Post

Hidden Truth :thmbup:

Comment

Working...
          X