Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abu Qatadah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Do not touch your private parts with your right hand while urinating, nor for washing or cleaning (your private parts); and do not breathe into the drinking vessel from which you drink."[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
    Hacked by M4mad_turk
    my instalgram id: m4mad_turk

Comment

• “I was riding with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) when he came across a dead lamb that had been thrown out.’ He said: ‘Don’t you think that this is worthless to its owners?’ It was said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, it is because it is worthless that they have thrown it out, - or words to that effect. He said: ‘By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, this world is more worthless to Allah than this is to its owners.’”

Ibn Majah : 4111

Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

• Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was asked: "Tell us about a person who does some good deed and people praise him, will this be considered as showing off?" He replied, "This is the glad tidings which a believer receives (in this life)."[Muslim].
        Hacked by M4mad_turk

Comment

• Narrated Ibn Shihab:

Once `Umar bin `Abdul `Aziz delayed the prayer and `Urwa bin Az-Zubair went to him and said, "Once in 'Iraq, Al-Mughira bin Shu`ba delayed his prayers and Abi Mas`ud Al-Ansari went to him and said, 'O Mughira! What is this? Don't you know that once Gabriel came and offered the prayer (Fajr prayer) and Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) prayed too, then he prayed again (Zuhr prayer) and so did Allah's Apostle and again he prayed (`Asr prayers and Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) did the same; again he prayed (Maghrib-prayer) and so did Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and again prayed (`Isha prayer) and so did Allah's Apostle and (Gabriel) said, 'I was ordered to do so (to demonstrate the prayers prescribed to you)?'" `Umar (bin `Abdul `Aziz) said to `Urwa, "Be sure of what you Say. Did Gabriel lead Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) at the stated times of the prayers?" `Urwa replied, "Bashir bin Abi Mas`ud narrated like this on the authority of his father." `Urwa added, "Aisha told me that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to pray `Asr prayer when the sunshine was still inside her residence (during the early time of `Asr).

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ، قَالَ قَرَأْتُ عَلَى مَالِكٍ عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، أَنَّ عُمَرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ، أَخَّرَ الصَّلاَةَ يَوْمًا، فَدَخَلَ عَلَيْهِ عُرْوَةُ بْنُ الزُّبَيْرِ، فَأَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّ الْمُغِيرَةَ بْنَ شُعْبَةَ أَخَّرَ الصَّلاَةَ يَوْمًا وَهْوَ بِالْعِرَاقِ، فَدَخَلَ عَلَيْهِ أَبُو مَسْعُودٍ الأَنْصَارِيُّ فَقَالَ مَا هَذَا يَا مُغِيرَةُ أَلَيْسَ قَدْ عَلِمْتَ أَنَّ جِبْرِيلَ نَزَلَ فَصَلَّى، فَصَلَّى رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ثُمَّ صَلَّى فَصَلَّى رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ثُمَّ صَلَّى فَصَلَّى رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ثُمَّ صَلَّى فَصَلَّى رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ثُمَّ صَلَّى فَصَلَّى رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏ "‏ بِهَذَا أُمِرْتُ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالَ عُمَرُ لِعُرْوَةَ اعْلَمْ مَا تُحَدِّثُ أَوَإِنَّ جِبْرِيلَ هُوَ أَقَامَ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَقْتَ الصَّلاَةِ‏.‏ قَالَ عُرْوَةُ كَذَلِكَ كَانَ بَشِيرُ بْنُ أَبِي مَسْعُودٍ يُحَدِّثُ عَنْ أَبِيهِ‏.‏ قَالَ عُرْوَةُ وَلَقَدْ حَدَّثَتْنِي عَائِشَةُ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ يُصَلِّي الْعَصْرَ، وَالشَّمْسُ فِي حُجْرَتِهَا قَبْلَ أَنْ تَظْهَرَ‏.‏
          Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 521, 522
          In-book reference : Book 9, Hadith 1
          Last edited by .; 5 November 2016, 21:15.
          اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
          اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Comment

• Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

"Once a delegation of `Abdul Qais came to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and said, "We belong to such and such branch of the tribe of Rab'a [??] and we can only come to you in the sacred months. Order us to do something good so that we may (carry out) take it from you and also invite to it our people whom we have left behind (at home)." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, " I order you to do four things and forbid you from four things. (The first four are as follows): -1. To believe in Allah. (And then he: explained it to them i.e.) to testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and (Muhammad) am Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) -2. To offer prayers perfectly (at the stated times): -3. To pay Zakat (obligatory charity) -4. To give me Khumus (The other four things which are forbidden are as follows): -1. Dubba -2. Hantam -3. Muqaiyat [??] -4. Naqir (all these are utensils used for the preparation of alcoholic drinks).

حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَبَّادٌ ـ هُوَ ابْنُ عَبَّادٍ ـ عَنْ أَبِي جَمْرَةَ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، قَالَ قَدِمَ وَفْدُ عَبْدِ الْقَيْسِ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالُوا إِنَّا مِنْ هَذَا الْحَىِّ مِنْ رَبِيعَةَ، وَلَسْنَا نَصِلُ إِلَيْكَ إِلاَّ فِي الشَّهْرِ الْحَرَامِ، فَمُرْنَا بِشَىْءٍ نَأْخُذْهُ عَنْكَ، وَنَدْعُو إِلَيْهِ مَنْ وَرَاءَنَا‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ آمُرُكُمْ بِأَرْبَعٍ، وَأَنْهَاكُمْ عَنْ أَرْبَعٍ الإِيمَانِ بِاللَّهِ ـ ثُمَّ فَسَّرَهَا لَهُمْ شَهَادَةُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ، وَأَنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ، وَإِقَامُ الصَّلاَةِ، وَإِيتَاءُ الزَّكَاةِ، وَأَنْ تُؤَدُّوا إِلَىَّ خُمُسَ مَا غَنِمْتُمْ، وَأَنْهَى عَنِ الدُّبَّاءِ وَالْحَنْتَمِ وَالْمُقَيَّرِ وَالنَّقِيرِ ‏"‏‏.‏
            Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 523
            In-book reference : Book 9, Hadith 2
            اللھم صلی علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما صلیت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔
            اللھم بارک علٰی محمد وعلٰی آل محمد کما بارکت علٰی ابراھیم وعلٰی آل ابراھیم انک حمید مجید۔

Comment

• Narrated Jarir bin `Abdullah:

I gave the pledge of allegiance to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) for to offer prayers perfectly, to pay Zakat regularly, and to give good advice to every Muslim.

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا قَيْسٌ، عَنْ جَرِيرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ بَايَعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَلَى إِقَامِ الصَّلاَةِ، وَإِيتَاءِ الزَّكَاةِ، وَالنُّصْحِ لِكُلِّ مُسْلِمٍ‏.‏
              Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 524
              In-book reference : Book 9, Hadith 3

Comment

• Narrated Shaqiq:

that he had heard Hudhaifa saying, "Once I was sitting with `Umar and he said, 'Who amongst you remembers the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) about the afflictions?' I said, 'I know it as the Prophet (ﷺ) had said it.' `Umar said, 'No doubt you are bold.' I said, 'The afflictions caused for a man by his wife, money, children and neighbor are expiated by his prayers, fasting, charity and by enjoining (what is good) and forbidding (what is evil).' `Umar said, 'I did not mean that but I asked about that affliction which will spread like the waves of the sea.' I (Hudhaifa) said, 'O leader of the faithful believers! You need not be afraid of it as there is a closed door between you and it.' `Umar asked, Will the door be broken or opened?' I replied, 'It will be broken.' `Umar said, 'Then it will never be closed again.' I was asked whether `Umar knew that door. I replied that he knew it as one knows that there will be night before the tomorrow morning. I narrated a Hadith that was free from any misstatement" The subnarrator added that they deputized Masruq to ask Hudhaifa (about the door). Hudhaifa said, "The door was `Umar himself."

حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي شَقِيقٌ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ حُذَيْفَةَ، قَالَ كُنَّا جُلُوسًا عِنْدَ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ فَقَالَ أَيُّكُمْ يَحْفَظُ قَوْلَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي الْفِتْنَةِ قُلْتُ أَنَا، كَمَا قَالَهُ‏.‏ قَالَ إِنَّكَ عَلَيْهِ ـ أَوْ عَلَيْهَا ـ لَجَرِيءٌ‏.‏ قُلْتُ ‏ "‏ فِتْنَةُ الرَّجُلِ فِي أَهْلِهِ وَمَالِهِ وَوَلَدِهِ وَجَارِهِ تُكَفِّرُهَا الصَّلاَةُ وَالصَّوْمُ وَالصَّدَقَةُ وَالأَمْرُ وَالنَّهْىُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ لَيْسَ هَذَا أُرِيدُ، وَلَكِنِ الْفِتْنَةُ الَّتِي تَمُوجُ كَمَا يَمُوجُ الْبَحْرُ‏.‏ قَالَ لَيْسَ عَلَيْكَ مِنْهَا بَأْسٌ يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ، إِنَّ بَيْنَكَ وَبَيْنَهَا بَابًا مُغْلَقًا‏.‏ قَالَ أَيُكْسَرُ أَمْ يُفْتَحُ قَالَ يُكْسَرُ‏.‏ قَالَ إِذًا لاَ يُغْلَقَ أَبَدًا‏.‏ قُلْنَا أَكَانَ عُمَرُ يَعْلَمُ الْبَابَ قَالَ نَعَمْ، كَمَا أَنَّ دُونَ الْغَدِ اللَّيْلَةَ، إِنِّي حَدَّثْتُهُ بِحَدِيثٍ لَيْسَ بِالأَغَالِيطِ‏.‏ فَهِبْنَا أَنْ نَسْأَلَ حُذَيْفَةَ، فَأَمَرْنَا مَسْرُوقًا فَسَأَلَهُ فَقَالَ الْبَابُ عُمَرُ‏.‏
                Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 525
                In-book reference : Book 9, Hadith 4

Comment

• Narrated `Abdullah:

I asked the Prophet (ﷺ) "Which deed is the dearest to Allah?" He replied, "To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times." I asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents" I again asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, 'To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's cause." `Abdullah added, "I asked only that much and if I had asked more, the Prophet (ﷺ) would have told me more."

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْوَلِيدِ، هِشَامُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الْمَلِكِ قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، قَالَ الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ الْعَيْزَارِ أَخْبَرَنِي قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَبَا عَمْرٍو الشَّيْبَانِيَّ، يَقُولُ حَدَّثَنَا صَاحِبُ، هَذِهِ الدَّارِ وَأَشَارَ إِلَى دَارِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ قَالَ سَأَلْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَىُّ الْعَمَلِ أَحَبُّ إِلَى اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ الصَّلاَةُ عَلَى وَقْتِهَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ ثُمَّ أَىُّ قَالَ ‏"‏ ثُمَّ بِرُّ الْوَالِدَيْنِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ ثُمَّ أَىُّ قَالَ ‏"‏ الْجِهَادُ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي بِهِنَّ وَلَوِ اسْتَزَدْتُهُ لَزَادَنِي‏.‏
                  Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 527
                  In-book reference : Book 9, Hadith 6

Comment

Working...
                  X